Girls, What kind of YouTube Beauty/MUA channel would you subscribe to?

I want to start a beauty channel on YouTube, but I'm not sure about the general theme or feel I want it to have. The type of makeup I would do would probably range from everyday makeup, to special event and darker looks. Any suggestions for other video themes or ideas would be appreciated!

21

Most Helpful Girl

• I really enjoy those with a good sense of humour and honest reviews like GlamandGore or Tati. I also like hauls and lookbooks. Tell us your channel name so we can support!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I just made it, so it's nowhere near ready. But here you go lol :)

www. youtube. com/channel/UCcmHhu20lunwrobb13FyKoA