Are Tattoos hot or not?

At best also state why you think so :)
  • Hot
  • Not Hot

238

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they're hot. I have one of my own. And whenever men see it they like to comment on it. I haven't had any negative reactions yet.

What Girls Said 22

• They can be... But that's not the real purpose of tattoos... Or at least ti shouldn't be.

• I love seeing tattoos on other people but I couldn't really picture myself with tattoos, I don't know... it's hard to explain. Tattoos are a work of art and they come and go in different shapes, colors, etc. Tattoos tell stories and are there to be seen and remembered. They are like scars, they show you what someone has endured and been through in their life.

• I went with not hot mainly because it depends on the person. On some it looks good and on some it doesn't. It also depends where the tattoo is and what it's of. I don't hate them but I just prefer non tattoo

• I love it on a guy, because it shows that he's not afraid to share something that, i assume, means a lot to him. It also makes me want to ask the meaning behind them.

• I think tattoos on guys are hot, it makes them looks more striking. I do like it more on toned men though that men that are a bit larger. But hey it's preference and it's what you like :-)

• Tatttoos are attached to being bad and tough. I have always liked tattoos on guys. I have two myself. I got them because they both mean something to me.

• Depends on the type of tattoo. I find tattoo sleeves, back and leg tattoos hot if they're not colorful and not stupid (like a ketchup bottle or a face or something).

• i like a guy with tattoos but i don't want the guy to have them like everywhere. i feel that it shows confidence in a mans self. it tells you a lot about them.

• No, it shows he got drunk while out with friends and was too much of a pussy to pass on a dare.

• My fiancΓ© is Covered ! I saw a picture without the tattoos before I got with him & I found him so unattractive πŸ˜‚! Like #boybye πŸ‘‹πŸ»πŸ˜‚ honestly tattoos are sooo fucking sexy!

• I am not a big fan of it because I am more focused on the wisdom and knowledge within a person. I am not focused on what is on the outside

• Hot. I love a guy with tattoos... I have 2 and on my way to many more.

• Not really a fan. Besides, it's hard to make a decision that could affect your life years or decades from now.

• i prefer no tattoos, but if he has some, i don't care

• Tattoos are very sexy, of course execution and body placement play a lot into it.

• as long as they are not all over I can tolerate some.

• I love tattoos and my own

• I like it when they sit just on the thigh bone

• Tattoos are hot. I have couple myself

• depends.

• not 4 me u

• Not Hot

• They're a major turn-off for me. But, hey, to each his own. Lots of people adore them.

What Guys Said 8

• Nah, I think they identify people who have them as being common and lowbrow.

• well that's kind of an old stereotype. I think it changed in the last few years as more and more people from every part from the society have tattoos now

• I think they identify people as hipsters

• more and more people = more and more common

• if its not too many i mean like if the person has maybe one or two on their arm its pretty nice but a whole tattoo'd arm is too much for my liking

• Not hot because I like the way skin looks naturally better than the way it looks with tattoos on it.

• If you have bad skin they're OK. If you have nice skin you have shit for brains if you get one.

• Tattoos are the biggest turn off for me.

• ... not

• it's not like they get in the way of having sex... butttttt, im not a fan either

• Some look hot on women