Do you think 3.5 in heels are too high for a teenager?

im going to a wedding but i need to know if its appropriate or if itll make me look slutty lol

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No it's a very modest heel size haha. If I have an event ill wear something which is at least 4 inches since im short (5'3/5'4)

0|1
    0|0
    • im 5'0😂

• Show All
    • thanks for MHO :)

• guys don't have to wear them lol. I'll stick with my Timberlands boots as I can take big manly strides and walk confidently with ease - unlike chicks in heels

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• As long as you aren't wearing a burka, I don't care what people wear.

0|1
    1|0
    • whats wrong with burkas😂

• Show All
    • good for him, I bet he doesn't wear it to the bank though

• i mean when it gets cold he wears it there. everyone in Wisconsin wears balaclavas. its cold as shit here

• Can you walk in them without looking like an idiot? If yes you're good to go.

1|1
    0|0
  • What does the height of your shoes have to do with sexual promiscuity?

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't know. high heels can sometimes look like stripper heels

• Allow me to rephrase: You shouldn't care about getting approval from people who label you as a slut for wearing high heels. That's ridiculous.

• true

• the higher a chick's heels the better. minimum 4 inches

0|0
    0|0
  • No. . . . . . . .

0|0
    0|0
  • No and can you cook me in some

0|0
    0|0
  • How are wearing heels make someone look like a slut?

0|0
    0|0
    • if theyre too high they make you look like a stripper

What Girls Said 14

• when you're a teenager the heel height doesn't matter it's about whether or not the shoes are try hard or actually attractive. It's mainly about the occasion and not the age. Anybody going anywhere besides a club with tall ass heels looks try hard. Short heels are the best you can go with for formal events. 3.5 is okay.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't think 3.5 inches high heels are inappropriate... as long as you didn't plan to wear a very short cocktail dress... it's okay.

1|1
    0|0
  • Wearing heels doesn't automatically make someone look "slutty." However, heels can be uncomfortable so you may want to wear something that you won't mind standing and dancing in.

0|0
    0|0
  • Heels have been proven to cause permanent damage to your feet over years of wear. Don't buy into the ridiculous fashion trend. Get some flats and have your dress hemmed!

0|0
    0|1
  • It's not about the height of the heel. But why wear something you aren't comfortable with?

2|0
    0|0
  • No, that's a pretty standard heel. Just make sure you can walk in them if you aren't used to heels!

1|0
    0|0
  • Just wear flats. Weddings are a lot of standing around.

0|0
    0|0
  • heel is elegant... not too much height, so can walk 😄

0|0
    0|0
  • Stick to wedges.

1|0
    0|0
  • talk to your mom about this

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as you're not wearing anything "slutty", and you feel comfortable in them. (Like how do you walk in those? I'd trip and fall, and possibly hurt myself or somewhen else XD)

1|0
    0|0
  • Heels won't make you a slut but the question is will you be ok to walk and stand with it?

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah ill be fine

• Yeah then its ok , go for heels cause i know it makes us girls look good

• 3.5 is practical. I usually wear no higher than 4 to 4.5 inches

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes