Girls, What's your ethnicity and do you think black guys are ugly and disgusting?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I am Spanish, so I am white. Personally, I prefer lighter skinned men, but I know some girls don't care about that stuff.

0|0
    0|0
    • So are you applying that dark skin is ugly? Would you reject a dark skin guy because the color of his skin alone?

• Show All
    • But you haven't answered my question. Would you reject a dark skinned person for being dark skin? Do you discriminate?

• I would be their friend but not date them, the same way i know people who would discriminate against lighter skinned people, or heavy people, etc. Everyone has their preferences

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• I'm as white as they get lol but I honestly prefer dark guys... There's a certain beauty about them and a strength and a lot of times a respect that they demand that you won't find anywhere else, plus the color is super sexy on some people

1|0
    0|0
  • I actually think black guys are by far the most attractive compared to other races.

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm Caucasian and Native American. Black guys are really cuteđź’“ The ones I'm around are usually ignorant and act ghetto so that's a turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm Indian and no I don't think Black guys are ugly. I have seen some attractive ones. Every ethinicity has disgusting people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mixed North Indian. Have dated black men some are handsome, well spoken and gentlemen.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tbh I have never been with a black guy I prefer light skinned but wouldn't say there ugly or disgusting.. tbh I find them handsome

0|0
    0|0
    • Would you date a black guy if there was a given chance?

• I wouldn't say no if I found a connection definitely not x

• I'm Black. No, I don't think they are ugly and disgusting.

0|0
    0|0
  • Black guys are hot

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I do not consider black men ugly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Latinaaaa and no they aren't, I've only heard white men take that name

0|0
    0|0
    • Then how come most Latinas say eww when black men are mention and then they tend to be rude to them when they get approached by them?

• Where do you love lol because that's a damn lie

Recommended myTakes