What body part are you most self conscious about?

Is there one physical feature you wish you could change about yourself? Were you teased about it?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I get teased about having a small chest sometimes. People say I look like a guy. I'm trying to do some exercises to improve that over, but if it doesn't end up working, I'm still pretty happy with myself so nbd.

0|0
    0|0
    • I like small chests over huge boobs. I don't understand the fascination with boobs. Legs and butts are better anyway.

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 16

• Definitely my thighs - my femurs are set up so that I could have a thigh gap if I was skinnier, but my inner thigh fat makes it look like I have a chunk taken out of my leg. It looks unnatural because everyone else's legs go straight down. I just wish my thighs didn't have that awkward dip

0|0
    0|0
  • My skin tone. I burn with in minutes if I'm in the sun.

0|1
    0|0
  • my butt and lower stomach but i'm fixing it on July 31! if i could change anything else it would probably be my lower cheeks bc they are chubby or a boob lift maybe

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe my nose, i think it's so big. I'm 16 and before this age I felt embarrased about my little boobs and butt. But now I like my mini-boobies and I do excercises for my butt, so I feel great with myself.

I'm Spanish so sorry for my English level.

0|0
    0|0
  • a lot, probably most right now is my arms. They are too fat and muscly, I wish they were thin

0|0
    0|0
    • Well, what feature do you like the most?

• Show All
    • I like legs a lot too. do you like more thin legs or thick ones? and I agree! just wondering !

• I like thicker ones. Not too big but sticks aren't always attractive lol

• Nothing but I do make it a point to cover up my flawed body parts by dressing strategically.

0|0
    0|0
  • pussy and boobs

0|0
    0|0
    • was teased in 7th grade (12) for being flat chested, still basically am.

• boobs are overrated. They're for feeding babies. Why pussy?

• smells (like a pussy which is still werid) and guys never say "I love the way your pussy looks" so there's that and then you have "guys" that don't eat girls out

• my stomach

0|2
    0|0
  • gapped teeth. it makes me conscious when i smile.

0|0
    0|0
  • My arms probably

0|0
    0|0
  • tummy, arms and thighs 😅😅

0|0
    0|0
  • everything to a point.

0|0
    0|0
  • My hair probably.

I was mostly teased about my height, but personally I never had an issue with that

0|0
    0|0
  • Big boobs. Was teased when I was a teen. Now they are always in the way and heavy.

0|0
    0|0
    • Seems like a good problem to have. But at least that's something you can pay to fix.

• Too scared of the complications. I read about it.

• My stomach, I plan to get a tummy tuck

0|0
    0|0
    • I had one, but I can't loose it through diet and exercise, I'm on steroids for an autoimmune disorder

• my thighs, they're not very toned. I was teased about it before

0|0
    0|0
    • What did they tease you about specifically? They're not toned or they're just too big?

• Show All
    • Yeah I don't let it bother me. I like my waist since I tend not to gain weight around there 😋

• That's good. A thin waste and thick legs drive some guys wild. lol

What Guys Said 5

• my face. I hate my chubby cheeks

0|0
    0|0
  • My belly

0|0
    0|0
  • legs

0|0
    0|0
  • My testicles and sack

0|0
    0|0
  • My feet. I got 12 toes

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • I knew a girl that was born with the same thing. She had it surgically fixed and you can't even tell.

• My mom was going to get it fixed when I was a baby and the doctor told her not to because it might be "good luck" .
      It doesn't look weird tbh, but I am a little self conscious of it.

Recommended myTakes