What do you think of this skirt?

What's you're opinion on this skirt, would you wear and what would u wear it with What do you think of this skirt?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a similar pair in black and most of the time I pair it with a plain black body hugging crop top, you could do the same in white then add some sneakers for a more casual look. 😄

0|0
    0|0
    • A similar skirt?

• Yeah, looks similar to yours.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Um it has potential but could be very hit or miss... just depends on your body type & your overall style.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's hard to have an opinion on it when I'm not seeing it on an actual person. It looks kinda ugly from what I see

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm all about the coat hanger, are they genuine flexible pegs!! lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice skirt

0|0
    0|0
  • lol wow hot not much

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 23

• Not a fan. I honestly thought it was a top. I personally wouldn't wear it.

But if you are. You need to wear a top that's somewhat plain and solid in color and fits fairly "tight" or form fitting. Too loose or design will make this outfit be too much.

2|0
    0|0
  • That doesn't even look like a shirt but id wear it with a cute crop top or a lace up shirt like

cdn.shopify.com/.../...7-02-22_7_56_59_PM_530x.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it's a skirt! Really it looks way to small. If you wear it don't sit. 🙊

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't like rouching... so I wouldn't wear it personally.

1|0
    0|0
    • What's rouching?

• Definition of RUCHE from Webster's dictionary. : a pleated, fluted, or gathered strip of fabric used for trimming. Basically that unflattering pleating on the sides.

• I'm sorry, I don't like it. It's not my type of style. I prefer black.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's a sexy skirt or too revealing, depends on what you're doing. I personally would not wear it because it's white and I spill things very easily

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't wear it. Looks like curtains my grandma would hang up on her living room.

0|0
    0|0
    • It look a lot better on

• White bottoms are never a good idea

2|0
    0|0
  • It's impossible to tell without seeing it on.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't like it

0|1
    0|0
  • sorry but kinda looks bad

0|1
    0|0
  • how to wear 🙃

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what look you're going for...

0|0
    0|0
  • It's cute but it's to short for my hips.

0|0
    0|0
  • No way it would fit my ass.

0|0
    0|0
  • tacky

0|0
    0|0
  • I thought it was a shirt.

0|0
    0|0
  • really ugly...

0|0
    0|0
  • Terrible. ><

0|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't wear it. Maybe it's cuz I don't wear skirts since I'm more of a causal person with clothes...

0|0
    0|0
    • Why not there so comfy

• I just prefer ripped skinny jeans, skinny jeans in general, t-shirts/tank tops with words and pictures on them, flannels, converse shoes, high tops/skateboard shoes, snapbacks, beanies, and so on for clothes. I'm not much of a "girly-girl" for clothes and haven't ever been. I've never really liked wearing dresses, skirts, rompers, leggings, heels, flats, or anything fancy or considered "girly"

• It's hard to tell what it will look like on the body, but it appears to be very short and body conscious. That looks good on a lot of people.

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont even think that'd cover my ass 😂 but i would never wear that

0|1
    0|0
  • Is that even a skirt?

1|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes