What would you think about Goth people?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing really... but why is black is associated with being goth

0|1
    0|0
    • I don't actually know, black is when a medium absorbs all colors and reflects none, when related to goths, it might means they're colorful from the inside but our eyes aren't capable enough to tear through the superficial layers and discover the rainbows, hence we just see black.

Most Helpful Guy

• Being who you want to be is respectable, scene hair is also extremely attractive

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• You'd be surprised at the origins of Goths, I read about them recently. In short they were a region of Germanic people, split in two, i can't quite remember the names but I'll go with ogoths and vgoths, they contributed to the fall of the Roman Empire

So when you say Goths lol, that's actually what pops up in my mind

0|1
    0|0
  • Honestly, I personally was more of an emo kid a few years ago, but I did hang with the both kids. They were pretty cool!

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't. I figure everyone can do what makes them happy

0|1
    0|0
  • i think it's great, they're doing what they want to do and looking how they want to look

0|1
    0|0
  • Well, I'm a Romanti-Goth, so. . .

0|1
    0|0
  • Traumatised and depressed

0|1
    0|0
    • Not really, just because the blind society's vision is so, you can't judge the entire community for that.

• I like them and I like their fashion

0|1
    0|0
  • they're generally very sweet

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes