Which of these two outfits would be cooler to wear, temperature wise?

My sister is certain that outfit 2 would be cooler when worn on top of the hoodie/leggings because it's white and that reflects heat and keeps you cooler, but I think outfit 1 since it breathes better and is only 1 layer.

How can I prove I'm right and she is crazy?

• Which of these two outfits would be cooler to wear, temperature wise?Black hoodie and leggings
    Vote A
  • Which of these two outfits would be cooler to wear, temperature wise?This ON TOP of black hoodie and leggings
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The white/black thing is that big of a difference, but wearing extra layers will definitely make you warmer. Thats why you knew that extra layers made you warmer, but until someone told you, you didn't know that darker clothes did too because the change isn't THAT noticeable

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends, the top is for lounging in the lounge at a hotel, second looks more like for outside like snowboarding or walking around

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yeah she is trying to convince me that it would be cooler to wear the white outfit on top of the black one, compared to just the black one alone. I think she is crazy. Who do you think is right?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• look if you are going to wear the white on the black then you will reflect the heat and start to warm up from the inside, that won't help, it's better to wear the black hoodie and leggings, at least its one layer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Outfit A. B would be great if you needed to stay warm. I agree about the color, but you have a black layer underneath already

0|0
    0|0
  • Honey go with the black and you can find me turned on from out of space

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear anything but black

1|0
    0|0
    • So you say my sister is right? That wearing white OVER the black will be cooler?

• Yup, black is savage on a sunny day, Even tho black and white is life haha, but yea, avoid blaxk

• second

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear all of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • You crazy both of them might be equally warm. and body heat

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Leggings are quite thinner in material anyways. So I chose Option A

0|0
    0|0
  • Black hoodie and leggings
    I don't like the white pants

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah.. definitely look like snowboard pants lol. Honestly, if she gets warm easily- just wear thermals with a shell @xiaomandy. General rule about heat is the darker the shade, the hotter you get even if the material is lightweight. But idkk if this is honestly for winter sports or what?

If its not, both these outfits will probably give your sis a heat stroke :|

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes