Which of these two outfits would be cooler to wear, temperature wise?

My sister is certain that outfit 2 would be cooler when worn on top of the hoodie/leggings because it's white and that reflects heat and keeps you cooler, but I think outfit 1 since it breathes better and is only 1 layer.

How can I prove I'm right and she is crazy?

• Which of these two outfits would be cooler to wear, temperature wise?Black hoodie and leggings
  • Which of these two outfits would be cooler to wear, temperature wise?This ON TOP of black hoodie and leggings

49

Most Helpful Guy

• The white/black thing is that big of a difference, but wearing extra layers will definitely make you warmer. Thats why you knew that extra layers made you warmer, but until someone told you, you didn't know that darker clothes did too because the change isn't THAT noticeable

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends, the top is for lounging in the lounge at a hotel, second looks more like for outside like snowboarding or walking around

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Yeah she is trying to convince me that it would be cooler to wear the white outfit on top of the black one, compared to just the black one alone. I think she is crazy. Who do you think is right?