Finger wrinkllllesss?

I've always been prone to harmless yet odd obsessions. the latest being the small wrinkles on my knuckles and how to (safely) remove them. everything I've done so far has made a small dent and made my hands incredibly soft, but I was wondering if there was anything specific I should be trying. thoughts? experiences?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• Is that a thing?

• uhhh the wrinkles or removing them?

• πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚oh okay

• LOL πŸ˜‚

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl, NO. lolz, stop what your doing.
    those are supposed to be there.
    and i know they can be distracting when you think about it to much. but the wrinkles make it so that you are able to bend your fingers. otherwise it would be impossible... or your knuckles would tear through your skin to be able to bend.

so either the wrinkles, or skinless bleeding exposed knuckles? id choose the wrinkles.

• lol no I'm not trying to remove the skin or restrict mobility. just to soften the wrinkles.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• lol cuul. will do. thanksπŸ˜‹

• no problem girlyπŸ˜‰