Finger wrinkllllesss?

I've always been prone to harmless yet odd obsessions. the latest being the small wrinkles on my knuckles and how to (safely) remove them. everything I've done so far has made a small dent and made my hands incredibly soft, but I was wondering if there was anything specific I should be trying. thoughts? experiences?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Is that a thing?

0|0
    0|0
    • uhhh the wrinkles or removing them?

• Show All
    • πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚oh okay

• LOL πŸ˜‚

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl, NO. lolz, stop what your doing.
    those are supposed to be there.
    and i know they can be distracting when you think about it to much. but the wrinkles make it so that you are able to bend your fingers. otherwise it would be impossible... or your knuckles would tear through your skin to be able to bend.

so either the wrinkles, or skinless bleeding exposed knuckles? id choose the wrinkles.

0|0
    0|0
    • lol no I'm not trying to remove the skin or restrict mobility. just to soften the wrinkles.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Show All
    • lol cuul. will do. thanksπŸ˜‹

• no problem girlyπŸ˜‰

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• Im not so sure about this.. but im prone to getting wrinkly fingers so incredibly fast with contact of water.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
    • everyone gets wrinkly finger due to contact with water as the dead skin cells or the other most skin cells absorb water..

• Show All
    • lol yes i agree the amount of skin is there for a reason. I was just thinking about the wrinkles

• Oh true! I would just assume like they were creased/lines like that from when u were being made, cramped in the womb. Also when u get older u get more wrinkles... ugh so unfair. ;; Poo. Part of a growth thing.. :/

Recommended myTakes