Am I considered fat/big?

So I am currently trying to loose weight. I have been thin all my life, I have never been overweight till I was 15, but only like 10 lbs above my ideal weight, then lost weight but now (I am 17) I got even bigger. But I wanna love myself and feel good while still trying to loose weight. But could I? I don't know if I could.

My height is 168 cm (5'6) and my weight is at 165 lbs. According to my bmi I am overweight.

My measurements in inches are 40-32-41. in. My upper arms are 13 in, and my upper thighs are about 23-24 inches each. My legs have NEVER been this big. And I hate it. I used to have a thigh gap. Bra size is 36C. Probably 38 but I don't know. It varies from storesI get my bras from.

I have been told by doctors I am healthy specially since I am mostly fit, my legs are muscular and I don't really have cellulite or stretch marks. I'd say the problem is in my waist:/ I GENERALLY don't feel bad cause I don't get chubby from the face so I don't have double chin or anything. BUT:

My question here is: Boys: Am I too big to look feminine? Girls: Am I too big compared to you?

27

Most Helpful Guy

• I find that your body can be accepted as it is as it looks like a normal body visually. You are fit and fine to look good in your body. But this type of body is for an average girl only. If you want to be considered in a special way , then you have to give your body much more attention and respect. I would have liked to see you have a weight of 145 lbs (66 Kg) for a BMI of 23. Your waist can be reduced to 28 inches with proportionate reduction in boob and hip size by 3 inches each. See if you prefer to do as I say. But even if you don't do it , still you can remain happy with what you have.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't worry about what others think, if you don't feel good, lose weight. If you feel alright, don't worry as long as your Dr says you're‚Äč healthy.