Am I considered fat/big?

So I am currently trying to loose weight. I have been thin all my life, I have never been overweight till I was 15, but only like 10 lbs above my ideal weight, then lost weight but now (I am 17) I got even bigger. But I wanna love myself and feel good while still trying to loose weight. But could I? I don't know if I could.

My height is 168 cm (5'6) and my weight is at 165 lbs. According to my bmi I am overweight.

My measurements in inches are 40-32-41. in. My upper arms are 13 in, and my upper thighs are about 23-24 inches each. My legs have NEVER been this big. And I hate it. I used to have a thigh gap. Bra size is 36C. Probably 38 but I don't know. It varies from storesI get my bras from.

I have been told by doctors I am healthy specially since I am mostly fit, my legs are muscular and I don't really have cellulite or stretch marks. I'd say the problem is in my waist:/ I GENERALLY don't feel bad cause I don't get chubby from the face so I don't have double chin or anything. BUT:

My question here is: Boys: Am I too big to look feminine? Girls: Am I too big compared to you?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I find that your body can be accepted as it is as it looks like a normal body visually. You are fit and fine to look good in your body. But this type of body is for an average girl only. If you want to be considered in a special way , then you have to give your body much more attention and respect. I would have liked to see you have a weight of 145 lbs (66 Kg) for a BMI of 23. Your waist can be reduced to 28 inches with proportionate reduction in boob and hip size by 3 inches each. See if you prefer to do as I say. But even if you don't do it , still you can remain happy with what you have.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't worry about what others think, if you don't feel good, lose weight. If you feel alright, don't worry as long as your Dr says you're‚Äč healthy.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Not at all! You sound like you have a beautiful shape, just full. I can understand your trying to lose weight. I'm finally managing it after a lifeliong struggle. I wish you luck & I know you'll do it! But, hon, no, there is nothing not feminine about you & I have seen women with bigger measurements than your & men found them beautiful, just like you are! And I'd show off your waistline! Take Care!

1|0
    0|0
  • a picture would have been a better description. judging by the fact that you chose to describe yourself with so much detail instead of posting a pic... i'd say you're probably overweight.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well duh, that is what my bmi says. second of all, well I appreciate my anonymity. Though a picture with no face and no background that can expose me if anyone who knows me irl find me, might help. Oh well I'll have to wait other 24 hrs

• Show All
    • Thanks, that is what I am doing

• Ok. Just remember it takes a lot of time.

• A woman can always look feminine if she chooses. Hot pink clothing, or red high heels and a great walk.

0|0
    0|0
  • anyone that judges by weight or appearance doesn't need to be in your life anyway. you do you and the right person will find their way to you

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks you but that wasn't my question, please be honest, I like honesty.

• thank*

• in my opinion all women are beutiful no matter what their size. as long as you have a good personality that's all that matters to me. being judgmental will only end in loneliness. you'll never be to big to be feminine. every single person out there have their own unique way of being who they are

• It's up to you, and only you. Would you rather have a body like Kate Moss or Marilyn Monroe?

0|0
    0|0
  • some say "curvy" is feminine, while others say "thin" is feminine.. it comes and goes, it seems

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, you are. Do something about it now before it's too late.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes