What do you think about scars?

I was hit by a tank truck a few years ago, and almost lost my leg.
now there's a scar where my bike crushed my leg.
it's pretty easy to see.

so i just want to hear what people think about those kind of scars, or any other kind scar.

16

Most Helpful Guy

• They add character and are a good ice breaker. I have three on my chest/stomach, two horizontal, below my ribs , and one vertical, central, from top to bottom. They were the result of a burst appendix, and resulting Sepsis. I was in hospital for six weeks, any came very close to death a few times. I also have a scar on the upper part of my leg, resulting from a heart attack.

Most Helpful Girl