What do you think about scars?

I was hit by a tank truck a few years ago, and almost lost my leg.
now there's a scar where my bike crushed my leg.
it's pretty easy to see.

so i just want to hear what people think about those kind of scars, or any other kind scar.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• They add character and are a good ice breaker. I have three on my chest/stomach, two horizontal, below my ribs , and one vertical, central, from top to bottom. They were the result of a burst appendix, and resulting Sepsis. I was in hospital for six weeks, any came very close to death a few times. I also have a scar on the upper part of my leg, resulting from a heart attack.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• Oddly enough, to me scars or odd things really add character to my partner. Eventually they become things you love and use as examples as to why you prefer that person to someone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • show it off it part of you

0|0
    0|0
  • love them

0|0
    0|0
  • so much yes! they all have a story and each story is yours, your life, your experiences, own that shit!

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know exactly but I'd be ok with it.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's not good but it's also not that off putting like I have some quite large stretch marks on my legs and round my arm pits and they don't look great but also don't look that bad so?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes