I let my pierced ears grow back over, because I didn't wear my earrings for a while. Where is a good, sanitary place to get my ears re-pierced?

Does Claire's do only young people, or not? Is it sanitary?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I got my ears done in Claire's a couple of years back, they got the gun caught in my earlobe, it hurt so bad, plus whenever I got them done there, they got infected easily so I definitely wouldn't get it done there. Some jewellery stores do it or else you could go to a tattooing parlour because they usually do it too.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 4

• Claire's does adults but I wouldn't recommend it because they use a piercing gun, it can cause trauma in the tissue of the lobe or cartilage. I would suggest you get it done at a tattoo/piercing shop. Find the one with the best reviews because accidents can happen anywhere, good luck :)

1|0
    0|0
  • i piersed my ears when i was 8. i let them close. but when i want i can just pierse them open. it takes like 3 minutes and isn't painfull at all. just grab an earring and push trou the place were the hole was. if it doesn't work, just try to push it from back to frond and than the other way around. thada your hole is open again

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure about the Claire's thing, but because the whole ear is fine, just clean your piercings because they can still get infected.

1|0
    0|0
  • I did that shit myself. I've done all of my piercings myself. Even my lip piercings. No problems.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes