How Do I Straightened My hair With Basic Products And No Heat?

I don't have any special products for straightening hair nor do I have a straightening iron. My hair always curls at end and it really bothers me. The only thing I have is a blow dryer, brush, and some bobby pins. I also have these really annoying bangs that covers half of my face and makes me look fat.

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Uhm use stretchable t-shirt and after shower just wrap it around your hair tight (make sure you comb it straight the way you like) and you can use the blow dryer to also dry it quickly but yeah you just leave it on until your hair dry straight, I do this sometimes when I go to sleep and when I wake up I'm good to go 😂

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• there hair spray I think gel also but not sure what else works out there I haven't been out there in while you have research what works they have youtube videos how to make your hair straight easy way Somewhere? I hope that helps.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE