With or without makeup?

Do you guys like girls with or without makeup?
  • With or without makeup?With
    Vote A
  • With or without makeup?Without
    Vote B
  • doesn't matter
    Vote C
  • I'm a girl, see results
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• You are one of those naturally pretty girls... You don't need all that make-up... Don't pay attention to all that shit on Instagram or Pinterest or whatever... Every guy I have ever known/my friends and myself included, all agree that girls don't need all that make-up and shit... guys actually prefer women who know who they are and do what they want to do, not what society tells them to do... self confidence is the most attractive thing about a woman...

2|0
    0|0
    • Aw thanks. I agree, society is messing up lots of girls minds these days, with the Kardashian family and all.. But I usually dont wear makeup in general. Just wanted to make this for fun!

• Well, good! haha πŸ˜‡

Most Helpful Girl

• In general I think it depends on how you do your makeup. I do both all the time (because I enjoy the art of makeup and I also enjoy how I look without it) do what you feel for. Other's opinions really shouldn't matter.

However, I will add that my boyfriend loves how I dress up and wear makeup and a lot of my male friends like how it looks

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

What Girls Said 2

• You look great without make up, for real. But I think most of us need it, including me.

1|0
    0|0
    • Aw thank you haha. I usually don't wear any honestly because it takes so much time

• Without cause makeup make you look older than ya age. Anyway i prefer you without them , you look young and beautiful already

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes