What do guys like best?

I like makeup, and feel confident and good about myself with it. I wear it and etc depending on the occations. I often hear the "guys like girls who wear less or no make up at all" thing. My question is, do guys really feel bothered by how much makeup a girl really wears or they just don't care?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I have broken up with a girl and a VERY big part of it was her excessive makup use. After her I will NEVER date a girl who's like that. It's seriously the most annoying thing. I don't want my lips to have foundation on them if I decide to give you a forehead kiss or something, I don't eant MY face to be covered with foundation after a makeout session, I don't want to have makeup stains all over my clothes and bathroom, I don't feel like always waiting on you or you always being late. Honestly, too much makeup is my biggest pet peeve in dating and I would never again date a girl that's really into it.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• I think too much make up just doesn't look that great, it's not attractive when they look like a doll. If you go natural and are confident about it that would probably be way hotter than just caking it on and calling it good

1|0
    0|0
  • I think most guys appreciate the effort women go to to look good.

3|0
    0|0
  • What guys think about make up is usually how girls think about body spray on guys.

1|0
    0|0
  • My preference : no makeup at all.
    Whether it makes you feel more confident or not, or hides your insecurities, i will find out. And when i do i will see if the girl still looks attractive to me. If not attractive enough, i am leaving. That is why i dont like it. It will fool you at the beginning but i am like, sooner or later i am gonna find out how you really look so there is no need to run and hide behind all that makeup. If i had a girl that looks good without it, i would allow her to wear it but i would not allow her face to come in contact with any part of my body as long as she has some makeup on. I dont want that shit anywhere on me.

1|0
    1|0
  • I hate heavy makeup.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes