What do guys like best?

I like makeup, and feel confident and good about myself with it. I wear it and etc depending on the occations. I often hear the "guys like girls who wear less or no make up at all" thing. My question is, do guys really feel bothered by how much makeup a girl really wears or they just don't care?

6

Most Helpful Guy

• I have broken up with a girl and a VERY big part of it was her excessive makup use. After her I will NEVER date a girl who's like that. It's seriously the most annoying thing. I don't want my lips to have foundation on them if I decide to give you a forehead kiss or something, I don't eant MY face to be covered with foundation after a makeout session, I don't want to have makeup stains all over my clothes and bathroom, I don't feel like always waiting on you or you always being late. Honestly, too much makeup is my biggest pet peeve in dating and I would never again date a girl that's really into it.