If a famous photographer asked you to do a nude photoshoot; would you do it?

You aren't any getting any money for it, but you would be in multiple populair magazines/ websites which might be great for your modelling career. Pleaseee give your opinion!!
  • Hell yeah
  • NOPE
  • I would consider it
    Vote C

79

Most Helpful Girl

• I tend to just chill in the nude and never care when im naked. I don't even like my body but I don't feel any difference. Plus I secretly strip on and off... But I'd need money for that naked or not. Don't care that they're a reputable photographer, if you make money off my image I'm getting that. I would only model specifically when paid but then again that's because I don't care about modelling. If you're a new model the only thing great for your modelling career is being good at it, and then there would be a lot more opportunities besides that. I'd also not like my reputation of being on magazines nude for free as a first timer, especially if the shots aren't actually impressive. But that wouldn't affect anything in the modelling business for you besides maybe respect as in how much you will or won't get paid next time. Don't know though. My advice is pretty much if you're actually good at modeling, having that edgy cooler effortless look to you and aren't plain/regular like 96% of all the instagram models photogenically, then despite it being for free it would probably be a good idea to give yourself a way larger audience of people to notice your shots and want the model in that shot to model for them.