If a famous photographer asked you to do a nude photoshoot; would you do it?

You aren't any getting any money for it, but you would be in multiple populair magazines/ websites which might be great for your modelling career. Pleaseee give your opinion!!
  • Hell yeah
    Vote A
  • NOPE
    Vote B
  • I would consider it
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I tend to just chill in the nude and never care when im naked. I don't even like my body but I don't feel any difference. Plus I secretly strip on and off... But I'd need money for that naked or not. Don't care that they're a reputable photographer, if you make money off my image I'm getting that. I would only model specifically when paid but then again that's because I don't care about modelling. If you're a new model the only thing great for your modelling career is being good at it, and then there would be a lot more opportunities besides that. I'd also not like my reputation of being on magazines nude for free as a first timer, especially if the shots aren't actually impressive. But that wouldn't affect anything in the modelling business for you besides maybe respect as in how much you will or won't get paid next time. Don't know though. My advice is pretty much if you're actually good at modeling, having that edgy cooler effortless look to you and aren't plain/regular like 96% of all the instagram models photogenically, then despite it being for free it would probably be a good idea to give yourself a way larger audience of people to notice your shots and want the model in that shot to model for them.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• it sounds kind of fishy do you really think he's a professional

1|0
    0|0
    • yes he is a professional photographer, a couple of models I've worked with, worked with him and are really enthusiastic about him

• Maybe- it depends on the intentions of the photographer and/or the article accompanying it.

1|0
    0|0
  • not likely, I'm not the kind of guy to be a model.

1|0
    0|0
  • Heck no

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely not

1|0
    0|0
  • yes I would do it

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe if i had the body for it

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• Yeah sure, if it was tastefully done. There is a lot of beautiful and artistic nude photography out there done in a way where we don't see the model as any less for doing it.
    If it was raunchy/slutty and nude just for the sake of being nude, I wouldn't do it

2|1
    0|0
  • That would depend heavily on his resume, the type of photos, and what could possibly be gained from it in a positive way

1|0
    0|0
  • No. Goes against my values and don't see the point of it

1|0
    0|0
  • I've done a couple.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't do a full-frontal nude shoot. Maybe one where I had my hands covering my private parts

1|0
    0|0
  • Definitely, I've always wanted to do that anyway and having a talented professional do it just makes it even better.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes