Can a guy feel pretty?

I'm not talking about feeling sexy, like muscles, working out, physical activity, being masculine. Like can a guy do anything like girls do to make them feel pretty? I'm not talking about guys wearing makeup, or nail polish (unless that's what they want to do). So is there a masculine way for a guy to feel pretty, or is it only to become sexy?

52

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not really sure what to tell you in terms of how to make yourself FEEL pretty, but maybe try playing with your hair a bit and styling it? I know it sounds lame, but I have described many a hot guy with good hair as being "pretty," much to my friend's chagrin.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • No, I'm just wondering, I'm comfortable with myself. Often times we hear from guys how to look better or something like that. Every single time it's not for them, it's usually to impress, so I was just asking around

Most Helpful Guy

• Not gonna lie, I feel pretty sometimes hahaha

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE