Can a guy feel pretty?

I'm not talking about feeling sexy, like muscles, working out, physical activity, being masculine. Like can a guy do anything like girls do to make them feel pretty? I'm not talking about guys wearing makeup, or nail polish (unless that's what they want to do). So is there a masculine way for a guy to feel pretty, or is it only to become sexy?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not really sure what to tell you in terms of how to make yourself FEEL pretty, but maybe try playing with your hair a bit and styling it? I know it sounds lame, but I have described many a hot guy with good hair as being "pretty," much to my friend's chagrin.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • No, I'm just wondering, I'm comfortable with myself. Often times we hear from guys how to look better or something like that. Every single time it's not for them, it's usually to impress, so I was just asking around

Most Helpful Guy

• Not gonna lie, I feel pretty sometimes hahaha

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah why not. get dressed up leave the house looking good, get your hair done, shave or don't shave do whatever. When I do my skin care stuff at home I do it on my boyfriend too so both look good or we both get dressed to to go no where lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Well handsome is masculine for attractive and pretty is feminine for attractive... so if you feminine and attractive you can feel pretty in a soft vulnerable way

0|0
    0|0
    • No, no feminine traits that's why I said can a guy feel pretty without using any feminine product (makeup/nail polish) or is it always handsome/sexy

• But a man can have naturally feminine traits is what I mean.

• Like long eyelashes or smooth skin , or soft silky hair , or big eyes

• lol I have a friend who did a guy friend's makeup for practice and he loved it and it made him feel pretty (he is straight but he is so comfortable with his masculinity he doesn't mind acting girly for fun)

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm comfortable with my masculinity, so I don't really care if a girl I have trust with does that to me. It's kind of fun, plus if it will ever be my girlfriend, it'll be a fun bonding experience with each other, but I was trying to figure out if a guy can feel pretty without putting on makeup or nail polish

• Show All
    • Hmm, I don't know how far I'd go, that would probably be out of my comfort zone

• It isn't that bad. It isn't that weird to be honest.

• Of course

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

Recommended myTakes