How does a dress like this even work?

Ok so I'm really lacking knowledge when it comes to female attire but how would you even put this on? Is there like a zipper on the back or just slide into it lol I need to know How does a dress like this even work?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't tell without seeing the back of the dress too

0|0
    0|0
    • So it could be like a dress that you just kinda slide into lol it seems a bit tight fitting for that but I don't know

• wait are you trying to fit it or having spouse or female friend wear it?

• It might be a zipper dress. But again. I can't tell without seeing the back

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 14

• rosegal -> /lace-dresses/women-s-stylish-scoop-neck-332923. html
    is almost similar to this one right considering the possible since its frayed I going go with possibility its popover kind if not it could have one those side zippers? if your female friend rips her dress, she could go to rosegal and get that almost similar one but at affordable price. Currently at the store there is vintage dress sale going on... If she made herself it might be popover.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hahahaha there is a zipper on the back. It is impossible to just slide in it ;).

However, some dresses you can "slide" in. These dresses are not tight like the dress in the picture. These are sometimes stretchy. For example a body con dress.

0|1
    0|0
  • A dress like that usually has a zipper in the back. Im not a dressy person. But i have worn a few dresses and thats usually how it is.

0|1
    0|0
  • Zip on the side on in the back. It's easy to put on.

0|0
    0|0
  • your guessing was right, there's always a zipper on the back, it could also be at the side of the dress

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, probably a zipper

0|1
    0|0
  • zipper on the back most likely.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is probably a zipper in the back

0|1
    0|0
  • likely a zipper on the side

0|0
    0|0
  • Likely a zipper

0|0
    0|0
  • zipper on the back

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks like a wedding cake.

1|0
    0|0
  • No? I do not like it

0|0
    0|0
  • sure there is a zipper on the back

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• You look like a cake. On the other that's a good thing. Id love to have a bite of you.

1|0
    0|0
    • That's not me lol but it's funny because I thought the same thing about it looking like a cake lol I'm a guy by the way

• Damn XD. I should stop drinking during the day

• There's a zipper
    Can I ask why you're so curious :PP

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes