Curvy girls, how do you find pants that stay up and fit at the waist?

I'm pretty curvy, which means I have a big ass/hips compared to my waist size. My problem is even "curvy" pants are way too big in the waist, and there's a large gap at the back of the waist that shows my panties when I bend over. It's not so bad with jeans where you can wear a belt, but I have to wear dress pants to work and women's dress pants basically can't be worn with belts. I don't have the money to tailor 3-4 pairs of pants either! Any ideas what to do?

Jeans are pretty much manageable, but I have to wear dress pants at work. So I really need something that works for dress pants.

33

Most Helpful Guy

• I could swear women's dress pants have belt loops, and black dress khakis and black dressy jeggings.

I have a question for you. My girlfriend has the same body type as you, and I want to buy her a pair of jeans or two. What brand jeans/belt do you wear?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Jeggings are't really considered "dressy" by and large - kind of like those new "dress" yoga pants, they aren't really acceptable in your average office. Dress pants/khakis are a thing, but they tend to be limited in cut to a more straight version. The kind you'll find for more curvy girls tend to be the elastic waist kind.

I have the most luck with Macy's Style & Co jeans, personally. Any belt works - I just buy something plain out of the men's department myself.

• Thanks for the help, I wish you luck on finding what you are looking for 🙂

• Thanks for MHO

Most Helpful Girl

• I know it is dangerously expensive 🤣😂 but fashion nova jeans I super could. Their whole brand advertises the "skinny waist, big butt and flat stomach" thing and they are really tailored to that. For dress pants I am not really sure. Some pants are only for certain people. Just dress for you. This is the link to the website if you wanna look
    https://www.fashionnova.com

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I gotta have dress pants at work though - jeans are against dress code, I have to wear either dress pants or a skirt (and skirts get cold).

• Yeah I get that ummmmmm
      I don't really know how to help. Sorry
      Just keep trying