How do you feel about girls who wear yoga pants everyday to school?

I wear them everyday cause they are comfortable and its like i tried to dress for sxhool but didn't really try hard

Girls or guys how do you feel about it?
  • I like them, she shouldn't wear them everyday though
    Vote A
  • I like them, she should wear them everyday
    Vote B
  • I like them, she should wear whatever she wants
    Vote C
  • I hate them, every girl who wears them in my opinion is automatically a slut
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow I'm actually surprised that a few women thinks it's "slutty" to year yoga pants. In my opinion though, they make an ass look right and sexy, and the fact that they're so soft to touch too. Man, those things are just so awesome..

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Not a fan of the style.
    Especially if the top is short. It looks weird.

I do wear them at home. Just not something I recommend for outside wear / if the top is short.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• I don't think you should wear them everyday. just seems super lazy to me, and lile you don't care how you look. sure your butt looks good and you're comfortable, but wearing them too often wears out the elastics and they'll start to sag, become see through, etc

0|0
    1|0
  • its her choice no one needs to be told what to wear. If I were to go nude to work/school that'd be illegal. but still her life her choice (not trying to sound like dick or anything) hope this helps

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see a problem in a girl who wears yoga pants
    whatever makes her comfortable is how i see things.

1|0
    0|0
  • I assume a girl who wears leggings or yoga pants everyday is a hoe. that isn't a stereotype because almost every girl I know that does is a hoe. I enjoy looking at them though. so do whatever.

0|0
    0|0
  • yoga pants make that ass look prissstiiiine.

wear what you want girl. fuck the haters.

1|0
    0|0
  • I see them as attention seeking. I'm sure there are plenty of other comfortable clothes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I said every day, i didn't see whenever she wants. That's my vote! Very Cute!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them, but I don't care if she wears them everyday or not

0|0
    0|0
  • it makes my thing very hard especially a thick booty

1|0
    0|0
  • They are either trying to be comfortable or they are trying to show off that ass.

0|1
    0|0
  • i dont wear them, but love when girls do, so you do your thing ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Its so sexy, and she should wear what she wants and feels comfortable in

0|0
    0|0
  • there to distracting for me

1|0
    1|0
  • I hate them, every girl who wears them in my opinion is automatically a slut

0|0
    0|0
  • Since when did girls give a f about what men think?

0|0
    0|0
  • Forget the lousy school dress code. We need to dress comfortably because there really is no other way to feel confident throughout the day.

0|0
    0|0
  • annoying

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• this is pretty biased- why can't we just not like them- i dont wear them and i dont like them but i know people who wear them and i dont think their sluts they just arnt comfortable on me

0|0
    0|0
  • i would just think she isn't into fashion. they aren't stylish, it's like wearing sweats everyday. i don't think they are slutty either just kinda.. average.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love yoga pants but I don't year them daily.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes