Ladies (and gentleman), would you prefer a guy to be over-dressed or under-dressed?

seeing as how there was a question for the ladies on this, I figured I'd shoot one up for the gents. Ladies (and gents too) which do you prefer and why?
  • Ladies (and gentleman), would you prefer a guy to be over-dressed or under-dressed? over-dressed
    Vote A
  • Ladies (and gentleman), would you prefer a guy to be over-dressed or under-dressed? under-dressed
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Over dressed is always better... for anyone. It's easy to take a jacket off... but it's difficult to put a tie on a hoodie...

0|1
    0|0
    • thank you for your answer... and true.. I'm sure someone out there has tried to do it though lol

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• Both can be so awkward... I guess over dressed since at least you'll look nice.

0|1
    0|0
    • thank you for your answer :).

mind if I ask, why do you feel both can be awkward?

• Show All
    • Well being over or under dressed implies one isn't properly dressed for the ocassion doesn't it?

• sure but its more of a reference to just in general, not on occasion. I guess I should have worded it as dressed in formal wear or casual wear.

• Under dressed. Not into the fancy stuff. A rugged man is fine with me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course we all look better dressed to the nines! So yep voted over dressed. But it does depend on where we're at, like if he wore that just to go but milk I'd think uh ok.

0|0
    0|0
  • under dress, i want him to be comfy

0|1
    0|0
  • Under-dressed

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• under-dressed

0|0
    0|0