Ladies (and gentleman), would you prefer a guy to be over-dressed or under-dressed?

seeing as how there was a question for the ladies on this, I figured I'd shoot one up for the gents. Ladies (and gents too) which do you prefer and why?
  • Ladies (and gentleman), would you prefer a guy to be over-dressed or under-dressed? over-dressed
  • Ladies (and gentleman), would you prefer a guy to be over-dressed or under-dressed? under-dressed

62

Most Helpful Girl

• Over dressed is always better... for anyone. It's easy to take a jacket off... but it's difficult to put a tie on a hoodie...

• thank you for your answer... and true.. I'm sure someone out there has tried to do it though lol

Most Helpful Guy