What foundation should I use for my skin (with picture)?

No matter what foundation I buy it doesn't match my skin tone. Can you pls help me with what shade and the brand I should use ( sorry for bad English, i'm french )

42

Most Helpful Guy

• Honey, you look like 14 and you look cute and have amazing skin. Don't ruin it with chemicals. at least wait until you're older.

• it's true that some powders can have bad chemicals but not all, actually some are beneficial to the skin 💡

Most Helpful Girl

• hi, umm can't see well from the pic, sorry...
    I usually apply particular bio foundations because my skin is quite sensible to some products 😅
    anyway I can suggest the stila illuminating and nars luminous foundations (cheap on amazon), they are bright and don't alter color too much and if you want to make some adjustments you can use skin caviar (la prairie), a bit expensive but works well, also umm...
    quel type de brosse utilisez vous?