Face spin brush ?

Ok so recently my skin has been really acting up. I've never had bad skin and it's normal / oily on the t zone. Recently it's become really dry and I believe it's cos I've been using too many chemical products that strip if off natural oils. I can't even cover it with foundation because it ends up splitting and looking patchy. I was wondering wether it's worth it to invest in a face spin brush and wether it would remove the dry skin

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 3

• umm my friends use it and they say it's really handy, I can't use it because my skin is quite delicate and also in case of dry skin it wouldn't be advisable to use, it should be okay if you use an alcohol free moisturizer cream for a bit to rebalance your skin while avoiding normal make-up products, if possible...
    I use bio products which contain no chemicals, they are easy to find on amazon and I can give advice if need, just a little more expensive but worth ✌

0|0
    0|0
  • Try a routine of glycolic or lactic acid peels - you can get products containing these, over the counter. Just don't over do it. These are exfoliants that really work. Use a mild, simple soap like Kirk's Coco Castille, Kiss My Face, or Ivory to clean your skin. Then moisturize like heck - I recommend Olay for sensitive skin, with sunscreen in it. You can add a punch to it by adding a couple drops of jojoba oil, which is non-comedogenic and seems to work well on most people's skin.

The spin brushes don't do a whole lot, and they took the microdermabrasion brushes off the market.

1|0
    0|0
  • You'll need to start using a moisturizer, I use a wrinkle free moisturizer to help me stay hydrated and it has UV protection. I have combo skin and the creme I use is wonderful I have dry patches on my face around my forehead and rednesses around my nose

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes