What do you think of this style of outfit?

1410

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing wrong with it, I assume you live in a cold area where thia is common. Personally I like black and grey but I'd like some other colors as this is quite bland

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Not especially cold, I just dress like that anyway lol, I like the black and grey look

• That's fine don't be pressured by other people to wear, just wear what you like and according to the weather 😀

Most Helpful Girl

• Looks like you're gonna go skiing or snowboarding. Very outdoors-y outfit for cold weather.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Nope, the pants look warm but are very light and made for rain not snow. And I wore it last week and it's not cold lol... I just like the look of it