What do you think of this style of outfit?

What do you think of this style of outfit?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing wrong with it, I assume you live in a cold area where thia is common. Personally I like black and grey but I'd like some other colors as this is quite bland

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Not especially cold, I just dress like that anyway lol, I like the black and grey look

• That's fine don't be pressured by other people to wear, just wear what you like and according to the weather 😀

Most Helpful Girl

• Looks like you're gonna go skiing or snowboarding. Very outdoors-y outfit for cold weather.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Nope, the pants look warm but are very light and made for rain not snow. And I wore it last week and it's not cold lol... I just like the look of it

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• I think the outfit is very nice. Seeing a body in it would give a lot more context, but I like it.

0|0
    0|0
    • im too shy to post my pic on here

• I didn't mean you had to be in it. I was just saying that a body shows off the clothes better. If you have the body shape that goes in the clothes in the pictures, you will look great. Just a thought... The way to get over being shy is to do things that your shyness tends to stop you. It may be uncomfortable, but the benefits of when you realize you had nothing to be shy about are well worth doing what it takes to end the shyness. I'm not asking you to put your picture on GAG. I wouldn't do that either. But the other things that are effected by your shyness will seem like nothing when you gain the confidence you will have.

• It's practical. Not something that will get you a two syllable "damn", though

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, im gonna repeat my mothers words.. Every outfit looks beautiful on a beaitiful person :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • if you're a road man then go for it

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks practical :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd think you were sponsored by the North face

0|0
    0|0
    • I just like the style that's all

• Cool

0|0
    0|0
  • awful and bland

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• Like the jacket, jumper and hat.
    Hate the trousers and boots

0|0
    0|0
  • Like it's ill fitting for summer but great for skiing.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh those pants and really light and thin and meant for rain not snow, so it's not too bad. I wore the outfit last week and it's not cold at all lol... I just love that style...

• I would never wear something like this unless I go skiing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nice and cute for a cold day.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks! I wore it last week and it wasn't cold at all lol... I just love the look

• 😧 ... not cold... well, it's nice outfit but if it's not cold.. 😧😧😧? Lol 😝!!

• Equals... me sometimes

1|0
    0|0
    • No way? Seriously? Cause this style is definitely "my own" at my school lol,

• Show All
    • Even those style pants? I've found my twin across the pond!

• Yep. For at home sometimes, heading out on my own, for sports. But when I'm seeing friends and it's not at My house, I try to "dress up" a little. For me these are like my freedom clothes, leisure clothing

• Something I would wear I like it

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks! Everyone says it looks too much like ski clothes, but I love the style! Just out of curiosity, what would be the warmest temperature you'd wear an outfit like this?

• In the 40s.. without the jacket and hat then 60s on a cloudy day

• Not bad, not bad.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks everyone's hating on it since it looks like it's for winter, but what would be the warmest temp you could see yourself wearing this outfit?

• If I were wearing the hoodie it'd be like 60-70 degrees and the coat it'd have to be below 40.

• kinda boring but looks comfortable so I'd wear it

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks everyone's telling me it's winter only look, but I just like the style

• i mean im not a fan of the style but thats just me

• it looks like ski clothes

0|0
    0|0
  • a no no

0|0
    0|0
    • no? why not? what's wrong with it?

• Liked it

1|0
    0|0
  • Basic bitch wardrobe.

0|0
    0|0
  • looks like what I wore when I went skiing 👍

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol you are the second person to say that, but trust me those pants are very thin and light and made for like rain, and I wore this outfit last week lol

• haha sorry, its just that they really look like snow clothes
      I would wear all of the items but the pants, Id trade them for black skinny jeans

• No prob, you aren't the only one who said that!!! And I really find skinny jeans to be super uncomfortable, I actually prefer these kind of pants in my pic

Recommended myTakes