Can I get help? any experienced people?

Hello gagers,
I'm 18 yo and i have a lot of acne, spots, blackhead and shit since i was 13.. and i dont know what to do anymore.. i just hate my self because of It... any experienced people? did u have a lot of acne, spots? what did y do? how did y get rid of it? my mum says its because of puberty and my hormones..
but fuck puberty, its fucked me up so hard all this years.. i wanna show her the real human technologies, did u do any surgery or something to get rid of them?
i'm thinking to go to dermatologist, would it cost a lot in your opinion? any opinions suggestions? I'm so tired 😩😩😩😩😭😭

32

Most Helpful Girl

• not me personally that bad, but I've gotten my boyfriend into The Origin face masks and sea weed clay masks they work, anything natural too i use oatmeal to wash my face or its a investment but I have a microdermabrasion machine that pulls out all the gunk and smooths out the skin or you could try to get treatments. Anyway don't be too hard on yourself over something you can't control maybe not as severe but everyone gets pimples 😊

Most Helpful Guy

• no its 9gagers πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜·πŸ˜·πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜²πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜ŸπŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜΅πŸ˜¨πŸ˜¨πŸ˜¨πŸ˜¨πŸ˜§πŸ˜§πŸ˜§πŸ˜§