Do you think it's gross if a woman has arm hair?

Like if it's dark and she has a lot of it for a girl? Do you think women with obvious arm hair should remove it?

619

Most Helpful Guy

• Gross isn't the right word, but I'd prefer if she hadn't. It's a psychological thing doh. Hair on an arm is associated with a man, so if you have it as a woman... . Talking pure psychological here and honest with respect to a woman who has this.

Perhaps another thing men think (but can't help it, and I know it's shallow as hell but it's the truth):
    In a man's eyes it's like you are not taking care of yourself and you are damaging his reputation as wel towards the outside world because you are his trophy, he want's to be proud that you are his towards his friends. It's sounds like objectification of a woman and in some form it is, but it doesn't make it less true (that men do think/experience this)

Does it effect the love a man feels for his woman? No, i don't think so. It's more like: keeping up appearences (which in life is sometimes important however).

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I mean, the weird thing is shaving that hair isn't "normal", so it's kind of weird to think of her not taking care of herself by not shaving it? Like, I feel like it would look weird if she has no arm hair too, cuz most women don't shave that.

• Just to be clear, I'm trying to give a most objective point of view via psychological analyses. This is not my own opinion doh :)

• Yeah I get it. It's just weird to me because I was like, finishing up college, before anyone even mentioned that shaving arm hair was a thing some women did. It's not like leg or pit hair where it's just expected.

Most Helpful Girl

• it's not pretty, my friend trims it with her bfs beard trimmer and sprays peroxide every a few days to lighten the hair
    says she doesn't shave bc it gets prickly and also some arm air is tot natural

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE