Are skirts and dresses, actually feminine?

skirts were originally worn by men. so were heels. but, women came along and feminized them, so, now men don't wear them, or well, at least not the ones women wear (kilts exist but, im not from Ireland and scotland).. anyway, i was just looking at a girls pics of her in her skirts and dresses... it made me think, are they REALLY feminine. im not really sure...

45

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes they are feminine. But i never been a girly girl. I like shorts and jeans.

Most Helpful Guy

• Only if you go along with social paradigms in a culture that doesn't accept men wearing 'Kilts' or Tunics. It's just cloth, and so it is cut a little different?
    I think any man that is confident in his own sense of self, and his sexuality, wouldn't have a problem wearing a skirt, or dress.