What does your hair look like?

Is it curly, straight, wavy?
What color is it? Short or long?
What style do you like to wear it in most? (Slicked back, ponytail, etc.)

First to post a picture of a hair brush gets MHO

298

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 28

• Straight, dark blonde/strawberry blondish, medium length (shoulder length), mostly buns, ponytails, when it's colder outside I wear it down...
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...bbbfa46a62.jpg

But the color is a bit different...

• It is mostly straight with a little wave. I have mostly brown, but hints of red and blonde hair. Right now it is a little longer than shoulder length. I normally get blonde, sometimes blonde and strawberry blonde highlights and low lights in my hair. Normally I just wear it down, because I do not want to do anything with it.

• my hair color is dark brown, usually I keep hair straight but sometimes I make them wavy, with braids or tied , like
    www.facebook.com/photo.php

• It's pretty much straight, I think, a little wavy at times but mostly straight. It's dirty blonde but dip-dyed bright blue at the ends and is about shoulder length now. I don't do anything different with it (like I never tie it back or braid it or whatever), it's always just brushed and left to do what it wants, I'm not really one to care too much about how my hair looks :P

• Long straight brown hair. Generally I let it down. Sometime I put it in a bun, braids it or like this :
    www.eclatsdecristal.com/.../...uage-bleu-442-6.jpg

But only when I stay in home and I'm lazy.

• It's medium, strawberry brown, and wavy, sort of what we call Beach Waves style.
    www.beachwaveperm.net/.../...0b7109418ec29f27d.jpg

• My hair is dark red and curly, it's mid length just past my shoulders and I'm growing it out so it won't try to be an afro! Lol My hair grows out not down.

• My hair is straight.
    It's dark brown and it's short.
    I leave it as it is, most of the time. I have no time for hairstyles.

• I have medium straight dark brown hair. I like having it down a lot, sometimes in a high ponytail or a low ponytail on the side. I also like doing boxer braids in my hair too

• Curly, long, black and mostly in a ponytail or a bun.

• Long curly blonde hair. Either I let it down as it is or do boxer braids I feel like there isn't much I can do to it lol

• My hair is short and red. I want to grow it out so I had to chop off a bunch of dead ends so it can grow more healthily.

• This
    I usually have it down

• My hair is curly, medium length, and black. I normally wear buns or ponytails.

• Shoulder length curly hair with copper tones. I like wearing it parted in the middle if I'm wearing makeup and my curls are more controlled but if not I usually just wear a pony tail or leave it as is

• Curly, Medium (Past my shoulders), Jet Black. I love ponytails, loose messy buns too.

• I have medium curly brown hair with natural blonde highlights but I like to wear it straight and parted in the middle

• Bald, curly and long. I love to let my hair flow with the rhythm of the wind

• Straight, dark brown (naturally golden blonde/brown), and it's medium length, and I wear it down.

• my hair is in layers, black in color and wavy in form. its long and mostly always up in a bun

• It's super curly, dark brown and it's long.
    I mostly wear it down or in a braid.

• wavy and long..

• long curly braid or down u?

• Kinda wavy, long, and blond

• Straight, black and short hair

• wavy, waist length brown hair, usually a ponytail

• Black, wavy, thin, long.

• My hair is straight but he hair color I don't know it changes all the time naturally, when I was a young kiddo my hair was blonde, then it got black, then red, and now it's going blonde

What Guys Said 7

• Most of the time it's a standard military crew cut like in my profile other times it's curly as hell and frizzy.

• I have straight, jet black hair. I usually keep it short and I don't really style it much. The most I'll do is spike it up. I'm very low maintenance.

• ATM very short, side part, and brushed to the right. Wavy (which is why I shorten it) and black.

• black
    short
    straight
    I'm making it in a man bun

• Wavy

• Well my afro is bigger now, it looks like a hat