How old do you think a person has to be to get their ears pierced?

I was six but people say that was way to young what do you think?

1713

Most Helpful Guy

• What ever age they can solve this math problem in there head *If you walk 8 meter in a straight line then turned 90 degrees and walked 6 more meters how far are you from where you started*

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I think its fine as early as 2 months. Just don't get it done with a gun. Causes way to much damage

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I got it done with a gun it was fine and quicker

• @gryfindorgirl The difference is that a gun forcefully rams the earring posts through the earlobe, while a professional piercer may be more deliberate in creating the puncture, so there's a difference in the degree of trauma sustained by the surrounding tissue.
      While it may have been fine for you, it is better to get it done by a professional

• i got it done at Claires