How old do you think a person has to be to get their ears pierced?

I was six but people say that was way to young what do you think?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• What ever age they can solve this math problem in there head *If you walk 8 meter in a straight line then turned 90 degrees and walked 6 more meters how far are you from where you started*

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I think its fine as early as 2 months. Just don't get it done with a gun. Causes way to much damage

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I got it done with a gun it was fine and quicker

• @gryfindorgirl The difference is that a gun forcefully rams the earring posts through the earlobe, while a professional piercer may be more deliberate in creating the puncture, so there's a difference in the degree of trauma sustained by the surrounding tissue.
      While it may have been fine for you, it is better to get it done by a professional

• i got it done at Claires

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

What Girls Said 16

• Mostly babies get their ears pierced... I say when the kid can choose - maybe 2 or 3...

0|0
    0|0
  • I would let my daughter get her ears pierced at may be 12 the youngest. It hurts and they've got to be old enough to care for the piercings. I was 11 the first time, didn't care for them like I was supposed to so they got infected so I let them heal up then I had them pierced again when I was 13.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was definitely under tn years old when I had mine done, I think somewhere between six and eight most likely but I do believe I was too young. I probably wouldn't let my kid do it until they were like at least eleven, preferably thirteen.

0|0
    0|0
  • For the lobes, I don't think there is an appropriate age. I see the lobe piercing as something that almost all the girls get whether by tradition or w. e

So any age is fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whenever really. I got mine pierced around that age, and my sisters got theirs pierced when they were babies. it doesn't matter

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes