What do you consider conventional beauty vs unconventional beauty?

I've heard these labels thrown around, but have never come to a definite conclusion about what they each mean. I've seen people in the West define both terms with respect to coloring - a "conventional beauty" is therefore white (and sometimes blonde), while an "unconventional beauty" is of darker coloring and is therefore more "exotic." I can't help but think that this isn't an objective view though, since in many Asian countries the two would be reversed. I think it's got more to do with facial features, regardless of coloring. What does GaG think? If possible post pictures/examples of what is conventional vs. unconventional to you.

11