Anyone else wear revealing clothes for the style/ way it looks (do you get uncomfortable)?

I love wearing crop tops, and mini skirts, mini dresses. It's for the style, I love how it looks and mini skirts/dresses look best because I'm petite. I love my body honestly, I'm fit, toned it's just I hate the stares and I hate societies commentary and dislike of stuff like that, just because they assume girls dress like that for attention. I'm the complete opposite of it, I hate the attention but I know what looks good on me so I know it'll look amazing but other people ruin it for me, it becomes awkward and makes me uncomfortable and self conscious. I bought this cheeky bikini bottom recently and I'm excited to wear it but I keep thinking about the stares and stuff I'll get especially because I look 12. (And stretch marks on my butt). Not to mention I live in NYS so it's not extremely common to see like in California or Florida.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you should keep wearing whatever you like. I never judge girls for wearing revealing clothes but it's hard to not at least check out a cute girl when she's wearing those outfits

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I am the same way. But i dont like crop tops in public for me personally. But for someone around your age, its okay. You are young and the weather is getting warm. Dress with what makes you feel comfortable. There are a lot of insecure women out there who dont like themselves and will project that nonsense off on you. Do you and pay it no mind.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE