How to heal razor burn fast?

I usually wax my cooch but last night I didn't have time so I just shaved and now i have terrible razor burn and I'm seeing the guy i'm dating tonight so how do I heal this fast?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• razor burn is actually more like a skinned knee. you can clean the area with cool soap and water then apply a very thin layer of neosporin it will help. but you might want to let the guy know. qhat happened because although you both might want to do so ething. you might put yourself through a lot of pain which os something he'll pickup on and then its no good for eirher of you unless he lives far away. ot might be a better option to give him a rain check or take care of him with an u affected part. good luck

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• It took me about two to three days to heal. But I have heard that mixing aspirin with water then apply it on the area for about fifteen minutes can make the redness disappear

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• Hydrocortisone over the counter or aloe vera
    but none of that is really going to work right away kinda thing... it will still be there when you see him probably lol...

1|0
    0|0
  • I remember when I got shave bumps down there, I'd use a deodorant stick on the bumps, and they'd actually clear up and become less irritated.

2|0
    0|0
  • Ouch , antibiotic ointment usually helps me but that's only on my face.
    Use with care if you apply on your V

0|0
    0|0
  • Apply aloe vera to the burned area.

1|0
    0|0
  • Vitamin e oil its also eatsble

1|0
    0|0
  • tell him to go down on you and you'll feel better

0|0
    0|0