How to heal razor burn fast?

I usually wax my cooch but last night I didn't have time so I just shaved and now i have terrible razor burn and I'm seeing the guy i'm dating tonight so how do I heal this fast?

412

Most Helpful Guy

• razor burn is actually more like a skinned knee. you can clean the area with cool soap and water then apply a very thin layer of neosporin it will help. but you might want to let the guy know. qhat happened because although you both might want to do so ething. you might put yourself through a lot of pain which os something he'll pickup on and then its no good for eirher of you unless he lives far away. ot might be a better option to give him a rain check or take care of him with an u affected part. good luck

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• It took me about two to three days to heal. But I have heard that mixing aspirin with water then apply it on the area for about fifteen minutes can make the redness disappear

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE