Why do I look so good in a ponytail?

Almost better than My hair down? I just can't explain it? Lol. Does any girl feel the same?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You're so lucky! I feel like I look bald haha
    If I take the time to do a styled pony - teased Mohawk so it has body then slightly curl the rest it looks great but I'd kill to be able to rock a careless pony!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• lol at the humble brag . send a pic to prove it

0|0
    1|0
  • show us a photo

0|0
    0|0
  • It matches your facial features better

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• it depends on your face shape... i prfer wearing my hair down

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm the exact opposite haha. my face is roundish oval with non visible cheekbones so it doesn't look the cutest in a ponytail, and looks much cuter when my hair is down. My friend has a longish oval thin face with defined cheekbones, and she looks great in a ponytail. I guess it just depends on ur facial structure

0|0
    0|0
  • Good for you! The right kind of style for your face shape can be super flattering and really elegant so it's not surprising you found something you like :)

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on your face shape and also on your character. Pony tails are sporty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Probably it is because of the shape of your face (at least that's my case).

0|0
    0|0
  • Its the shape of your face. It probably just looks better without your hair framing it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I look very bad with a ponytail lol. You are so lucky

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah my feature sharpen and it 'highlights' my face shape

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say it's because your face structure looks it's best with hair raised up

0|0
    0|0
  • Instant facelift

2|1
    0|0
  • I hate wearing a ponytail, I feel like I look bald

0|0
    0|0
  • Because you're cute?

0|0
    0|0
  • yup i hate my hair down lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Good for u

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer wearing ponytails too, but everyone tells me that I look better with my hair down.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have been told the same thing by both genders. I like it better down, but they always tell me it looks better up. No clue why

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes