Most memorable memont after a few drinks?

Drunk or not drunk.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• (After 6 drinks, but not drunk) This girl was realllyyy drunk but had passed out so no one was really monitoring her. She got up to go to the bathroom and decided that the trashcan would make a good toilet. So she pulled down her pants right there and started peeing all over herself and the floor and managed to knock over the trashcan. Since the host and I were the only ones sober enough to help, we dragged her to the bathtub and I gave her my sweatshirt to wear around her waist bc she wouldn't put her pants back on. Then she kept muttering "you're so nice, why are you so nice?"

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• 10 years ago me and my buddies went out cruising in a tourist area in Miami called Coconut Grove they got me liquored up on straight Nicaraguan rum. I'm not much of a drinker but they just kept giving it to me and I just kept drinking and drinking straight out of the bottle. I felt so much of a rush a surge of power. I got very happy and very aggressive yelling at people in a good way from the car. I had a good drunken liquor buzz. I got so motivated, I was in a good positive mood I was high fiving people and giving out motivated speeches about all Races coming together. It was real crowded out there and I was slapping girls on there butts and started hugging girls that were strangers. I saw this one girl walking in a group of guys and girls around her, I got out of the car and I grabbed her and kissed her on the mouth for a long time and she seemed to enjoying it no problems at all from her, she was little bit surprised. Nobody complained it was an awesome night a night I'll never forget. I had such a rush and power searches I felt great and very powerful with great strength that nobody can stop me but I was a very friendly kind of drunk that was a night that I'll never forget. I meant no harm and caused no harm I just wanted to have a good time I was very very friendly to people

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • 😂😂😂 motivational speech is hilarious lmao. My moment was a few years ago, my friends and I were invited to a lake in Fresno for a memorials day weekend camping/speedboat/swimming/ drinking weekend. We started drinking at 9am and I decided to swim race my buddy later in the afternoon (who was in his highschool and college swim team). He beat me on the swim to the spot we were racing to obviously, but the swim back was against a current and I wasn't able to do it. Lmao I basically had to grab one of his foot and he swam us back to the boat. He got so mad at me, he was like "You said you could swim!" I was like I was drunk dude and you're way better than me.