Am I too short?

I'm high schooler and 5'0".
I dislike myself so short and the words ”You're so cute!” (because I'm small) really hurts me.
Sometimes I feel being small makes me less attractive.
Do guys think I'm too short and not good as girlfriend?

723

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• hi, same situation (little taller), I didn't know why they call me cute so I asked once and was told (among other things) that I'm little or "pocket-size" ... it's not nice heh.. sometimes they just mock me , can only smile and ignore, anyway that doesn't mean anything, boys or girl can find all the reasons to annoy you , just have to find the right person, I have a boyfriend so there's hope (?) ^^

• by the way I'm talking about random people, some friends also make fun of my height but they know me and *ik they aren't serious πŸ˜›