Men in dresses and skirts- Opinions?

What is your opinion on males wearing clothing witch is generally considered "feminine" by society. Clothes like dresses, skirts and chokers.

Please, if you're here to bring hate, don't bother commenting.

813

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, kilts, robes, tunics, caftans and trench coats are somewhat male versions of skirts and dresses. Just like female pants are different from male pants to accentuate the specific male or female figure of the wearer so are the above mentioned outfits. One of the most masculine societies of current day still wears them, the middle eastern people. Also in ancient times by greek standards a man shaving his face often was effeminate, so roman soldiers were effeminate by greek standards. Still they were arguably the finest soldiers of that time and kicked greek ass all the way.

Most Helpful Guy

• Do what ever you want but if your dressed like that and you walk into my buisness for a job your not getting hired

• And whys that?

• Because my other employees would beat the shit out of you and it's very discancerning to people if there tow truck driver stops to help and he's wearing a dress and lastly you'll confuse drunk customers at the strip club