Men in dresses and skirts- Opinions?

What is your opinion on males wearing clothing witch is generally considered "feminine" by society. Clothes like dresses, skirts and chokers.

Please, if you're here to bring hate, don't bother commenting.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, kilts, robes, tunics, caftans and trench coats are somewhat male versions of skirts and dresses. Just like female pants are different from male pants to accentuate the specific male or female figure of the wearer so are the above mentioned outfits. One of the most masculine societies of current day still wears them, the middle eastern people. Also in ancient times by greek standards a man shaving his face often was effeminate, so roman soldiers were effeminate by greek standards. Still they were arguably the finest soldiers of that time and kicked greek ass all the way.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Do what ever you want but if your dressed like that and you walk into my buisness for a job your not getting hired

0|0
    0|0
    • And whys that?

• Because my other employees would beat the shit out of you and it's very discancerning to people if there tow truck driver stops to help and he's wearing a dress and lastly you'll confuse drunk customers at the strip club

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• No problem here, but much of the world isn't as open minded or non-judgmental. I have known quite a few guys personally, who feel as you do, and they are all great guys. It's just who they are and I except that and have even had quite a bit of fun with them, a few times, but I can't speak for everyone. Be yourself but be cautious, if venturing out in public.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well there are lots of transvestites on this page, so you are not alone. Feel free to do that, but if you are looking for a date (who is a girl) that will be pretty tough unfortunately. Girls generally don't want a feminine man.

0|0
    0|0
    • Who says girls don't want feminine man?

• @Wusfhfiabzkxb I've never in my life met a girl would would like a guy dressed in girl's clothing, that just doesn't happen

• Maybe you have been with wrong odd women who didn't know what they want sexually?

• Totally fine. All people should be free to wear what they like. It's clothing, nothing more.

0|2
    0|0
  • Wear what you want,. Personally think you would look pretty good if you pushed it further. Wear what you feel comfortable in.

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't really care, I don't see how that would affect me so you're doing you I can only accept it

0|0
    0|0
  • Weird
    Men aren't curvy enough to pull it off.

0|0
    1|0
  • Long tunics are accepted

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Dress wearer here- I don't do it in everyday situations, but love being feminine in free time. I have been in two relationships with girls, and in both they were very supportive of it, often times even buying me clothes, doing my makeup, etc. It is much more about your personality and how you go about it. There is no harm in looking cute :)

0|1
    1|0
  • People are free to wear what they like when they're not representing a company or something.

How does it look? Probably bad to me and most people. It can look good to more people if it's done in certain ways. But I doubt those are the ways you're thinking based on how you asked

0|0
    0|0
  • Men really weren't made for dresses or skirts on the other hand I have seen some guys very few but yes some that look better in a choker besides men who wear a dress would have to tape there dick up to keep it from hanging out. just little hunt for if you do.

0|0
    0|0
  • These guys don't think it's feminine. At all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mad media led weirdos. Kilts are fine they're for men but there's a reason they're sold as women's clothes. It's coz they're for women

0|0
    0|0
  • Anyone can wear whatever they want. It will just be weird. Also, no matter this guy wears or does, he will never be a girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely absurd. No hate.

0|0
    0|0
  • A man that dresses like a woman is an abomination.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why is that?

• Show All
    • I am on about the comment you made. The original comment. I do remember asking for no hate and as far as I know calling people an "abomination" is considered a form of spreading hate and is discrimination

• Honestly there was no need. People can wear whatever the hell they want. I'll push it further for you and say that Jesus basically. Wore a dress. As did almost every God of most religions. It's not abomination it's an aesthetic.

• Disgusting

0|0
    0|0
  • If those are made especialy for men this is ok but if this is crossdressing imho not ok.

0|0
    0|0
  • men originally wore them. women feminized them, go look up your history

men also originally wore heels, NOT women. women, feminized them

0|0
    0|0
  • That would be very strange and weird looking

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes