Who likes tattoos? Some people think that they are disfiguring but I don't agree?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I love them I have 1 too

1|0
    0|0
    • It's cool I really like it I have 3 small ones

• Show All
    • Beautiful..

• Thank you

Most Helpful Girl

• I love them. tattoos don't have to inherently have a deep and serious meaning to them either. if someone wants a piece of cheese tattood on their body, then, get it. It's a form of art and sometimes art is just simple and means very little but it's still nice looking.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes I do agree with you and most people do have different views on tattoos but I just have 3 small and hidden tattoos and they all do have a special meaning to me

• right tattoos can have special meaning but they don't have too.

• All 3 of mine do

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• having a tattoo is not anything bad but where the tattoo is and how many tells a lot about a woman... yes I'm saying this as a double standard because having a tattoo is almost similar to how many sex partners a person has... a male can have tattoos all over his body and still look cool in not just a woman's eye but other men and be ok... but a woman having tattoos all over her body tells a story and most men don't sign up to want to read it..

0|0
    1|0
  • No offense but a girl having any kind of tattoos are the biggest turn off for me.
    I think most today do it because it is a fad, and I think tattoos will go out of style soon.

1|0
    0|0
  • Small and less is good, large or too many is bad.

1|0
    0|0
    • Totally agree I have 3 small meaningful tattoos and I absolutely love them 😍

• Than it is totally okay, I actually like cute little tattoos :)

• I can pm you and I can show you my tattoos and to see what you think of them if not it's ok

• I like tattoos.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 22

• I love all body modification. Sometimes I'd stare at someone's tattoo and try to figure out what it means to that person..

1|0
    0|0
    • That's not a bad thing as well sometimes I get the courage to ask them i do ask my tattoo artist about his tattoos and then we have great chats about it

• Show All
    • Luucky <3

• Have you any more plans for any piercings?

• I like small ones! I'm getting my first one done this summer, I'm very excited 😆

1|0
    0|0
    • Cool Just like me I have 3 small tattoos on my body

• Show All
    • Yes do I'd love to see them! Yes the one I'm getting has two paw prints on them in memory of my two dogs that passed. I'd never be able to get a tattoo if it didn't have some sort of meaning with it!

• Aww that's sounds like a beautiful and lovely idea

• I love tattoos. I have 8 myself. I said I would never go pass 10 so I still have room for 2 more.

1|0
    0|0
    • Omg that's so cool do you have big ones or small ones? I have plenty of room for more

• I have medium size ones. My biggest one is a lily on my thigh. I have three on my left wrist, one on the underside of my right wrist, one on my right arm, and two on my shoulders.

• Wow that's a lot and it's cool of course and I absolutely love Lily's

• i love tattoos, some people chose to hang are on their walls others on their bodies
    here's some of mine

0|0
    0|0
  • Theyre a bodymod for sure. But not disfiguring... Unless you decide you want it gone. THEN its disfiguring, especially if you get it lazered.

But I've got a tat. I dont think of it as disfiguring or anything like that. When i spot it in the mirror i just smile.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ahhh. I love tattoos. I just wish I wasn't terrified of needles so I could get one. lol.

1|0
    0|0
    • I am a bit scared of getting an injection done but with tattoos I'm totally fine with it and a tattoo just feels like a big cat scratch

• A woman never looks dressed up to me if I can see tattoos. It doesn't matter how nice her dress is, how good her face and hair looks, how cute her shoes look, if she has tattoos and they are visible, she looks trashy to me when she is all dressed up.

Harsh... but that is what I see when I see a woman dressed up with tattoos. I can never see her as being described as classy or elegant. And I do not imagine I am the only person that thinks this...

Fine with me but is she fine with it? Is she fine with knowing her choice of having visible tattoos may make her undesirable? Just wondering...

Or does she expect people to accept her tattoos to be as beautiful as she imagines them to be?

0|1
    0|0
  • I loath them. Especially on women.

1|1
    1|0
    • I adore tattoos but I love small ones not so much a big fan of big ones

• There is one girl occasionally on GAG that does have the most amazing body tattoo. Not keen myself, but my brother loves it. It is the only one he likes. Her name is @litost.

• I think tattoos can be awesome but sometimes they're just really ugly and tacky. I guess it comes down to personal taste though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love tattoos. On males and females

1|0
    0|0
  • i love tattoos... and have a few

1|0
    0|0
    • Cool how many do you have? Do you like small tattoos or big ones or both? I personally love small tattoos

• Show All
    • of course lol

• I don't understand why people get random tattoos and if I do decide to get more and probably more than likely they will all have meaning

• I like tattoo but I can't see myself with one.

2|0
    0|0
    • I love them and I have 3 of them and they are small ones

• Show All
    • And tattoo is art some people don't see it a tattooer is a person that is a tattoo artists and see the human body as a blank canvas and designs the body (tattoos) which is art

• They see the body as a blank paint (if I can see it like this, I'm not a native speaker ><).
      It's really arts after I can understand why some people doesn't like it (some tattoo really look bad or are too weird).
      Too before people were doing tattoo themselves so it didn't looked that great.

• I only want one

1|0
    0|0
  • I want on on my pussy can I do that?

0|0
    1|0
    • Are you serious? I hope you aren't because that is so stupid.

• Show All
    • You sound like they type who makes stupid decisions just to piss off mommy and daddy. That or your just a degenerate.

• How can you have a tattoo with no ink?

• Love them

1|0
    0|0
    • How many do you have? I can send pics on here to show you mine I have just only 3 small tattoos but all have meaning for myself

• Show All
    • Sure! Haha but you do it because I don't know how to 😅

• You would have to click my profile to follow me and then we can message

• I don't care for the look but to each his own :)

2|0
    0|0
  • Love them and I have 4. Would like to get more.

1|0
    0|0
  • I love them and have two myself

0|0
    0|0
    • Do your tattoos have meaning? I have 3 small ones

• Show All
    • Yes I definitely agree with you there tattoos are special and should be there for a reason and any random tattoo is a bit weird but I love tattoos that have meaning

• If you want to pm me I can show you the tattoos that I have

• I really like tattoos, but not all over your body.

1|0
    0|0
  • i don't mind them as long as they're not unintelligent

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes