Who likes tattoos? Some people think that they are disfiguring but I don't agree?

235

Most Helpful Guy

• I love them I have 1 too

• It's cool I really like it I have 3 small ones

• Beautiful..

• Thank you

Most Helpful Girl

• I love them. tattoos don't have to inherently have a deep and serious meaning to them either. if someone wants a piece of cheese tattood on their body, then, get it. It's a form of art and sometimes art is just simple and means very little but it's still nice looking.

• Yes I do agree with you and most people do have different views on tattoos but I just have 3 small and hidden tattoos and they all do have a special meaning to me

• right tattoos can have special meaning but they don't have too.

• All 3 of mine do