Have people ever made fun of the way you look?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Almost always. To older guys I look fine to people around my age I look like a bulldog. Like wtf is going on?

0|1
    0|0
    • I agree lol

• Show All
    • Have a good day or night sir

• You too sir

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah and I told them to go to hell lol

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 17

• Only guys being jerks because I won't give them any attention.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but if they did it wouldn't bother me, coz my self-worth isn't gained by other people's opinions of me. Whether it's a positive or negative opinion. I'm happy with who I am , and how I look

Those who insult other people's appearances by making fun of them have low self-esteem themselves , so they try to lower their self-worth in an attempt to feel more worthy in themselves

1|0
    0|0
  • I've been made fun of because I used to be extremely skinny (oh man how I wish I still was) and called an anorexic bitch by a friend's friend who happened to be extremely obese, rotten human being.

Boys too I'm sure, but that one still makes me mad. Oh well.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have gotten make fun of for having curly hair, and most of all for being fat.

I am fat, and I do have curly hair so it's all very confusing as to why they think telling me I am fat is an insult?

I'm already fucking aware lol. "Yeah but you're ugly and gross" cool I really don't care. I'm happy with my body so.

People are hilarious.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course, usually by guys I turn down but by a few women as well.

My personal favorite was when I turned down a guy he told me "you'd be lucky if anyone here even considered you a 3." I couldn't help myself, I actually laughed at him.

0|0
    0|0
  • A guy once told me "if your hair looked differently, you'd look perfect". Not really sure what to take of that though..

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a vein in my arm and a jealous bitch commented on it. Also someone said my forehead looked big in my ID in a mean fashion. What shallow people would stoop to that level

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I've been made fun of my hair color all through school, mostly from guys. But the teasing still hurt.

0|0
    0|0
  • They made fun of the way I dressed in Middle School. I used to wear band T-shirt with shorts and stockings.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kind of. . .
    I've been mocked for the way I dress a few times, since I'm big into harajuku fashion and cosplay! :3 Still, I can rock what I want!

1|0
    0|0
  • i get called fat face by people on here but in real life honestly i can't think of a situation where i have been.

0|0
    0|0
  • As a child? Yeah, sure. I was short. Now I don't get made fun up as much.

0|0
    0|0
  • more when i was younger, but yes...

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes of course

0|0
    0|0
  • No 😯

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah in primary school.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Yup but only guys. Women always love how I look. Once some guys told me I was ugly. Funny thing is women find me hot so why do I care what guys think?

0|0
    0|0
  • Not in the best 4 or 5 years, but it did happen a bit in elementary school and HS.

0|0
    0|0
  • All the time in school, but only my height and weight.

0|0
    0|0
  • several times women made fun of my pale skin and very light eyes, other than not not really

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol yes. Kids are terrible

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope i look amazing

1|0
    1|0
  • Cuz of my long hair. Idgaf tho
    too fabulous to cut

0|0
    0|0