Are scars sexy to you?

81

Most Helpful Girl

• Some can be, some are gross. I know a guy who has the weirdest scars on his face and everyone thinks they give him a weirdly hot look. It helps that he has a flawless smile, beautiful eyes and beautiful hair, so he was already hot to begin with, but they do add some charm in his case.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Also, the German soccer player Lukas Podolski. He has a scar on his lip that I find pretty sexy.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would actually really like to know the answer to this question, come on girls, tell us what you think!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thanks for the mho dude, I didn't exactly have much competition though.