Are scars sexy to you?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Some can be, some are gross. I know a guy who has the weirdest scars on his face and everyone thinks they give him a weirdly hot look. It helps that he has a flawless smile, beautiful eyes and beautiful hair, so he was already hot to begin with, but they do add some charm in his case.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Also, the German soccer player Lukas Podolski. He has a scar on his lip that I find pretty sexy.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would actually really like to know the answer to this question, come on girls, tell us what you think!

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thanks for the mho dude, I didn't exactly have much competition though.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• They aren't unsexy... This is a weird question. I like the idea of scars having a story, but only if I has a semi-good or good ending. Scars are not necessarily something I search for on a guy, but it isn't something I'd reject someone for either. I hope that makes sense to you.

0|0
    0|0
  • not really. They are just scars.
    I used to feel proud about my scars; now I don't have any I think. It's kind of cool if the scar has a cool story behind it (like scars of soldiers from war or training)

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • yes they might ve

1|0
    0|0
  • i don't really care about scars..

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes