Would you go out in the streets with the same clothes you wear at home?

Everyone has their "at home" clothes, usually comfortable sweatpants maybe, or some loose shorts, maybe no underwear, a tank-top or used up t-shirt... it depends on what you like to wear at home, everyone's different.
But my question is, would you go outside, let's say shopping, or to the grocery store, or something with more people like a bar or restaurant, with the exact same clothes you wear at home?

Explain why you would, or why you wouldn't.
  • Yes, I would go anywhere with those clothes
    Vote A
  • Only if it's just for a 5 minute trip to the grocery store
    Vote B
  • No, I change to different clothes every time I go out
    Vote C
  • Other
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I have started to wear clothes at home that are appropriate enough to wear outside. It's much easier that way. I wouldn't have the excuse "Man, I don't feel like changing, I will go later."

There are certain home clothes I wouldn't wear outside, like my sleep wears, or if it's too thin/ or see through

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I would. The reason being, I just don't care and it's comfortable lol. Wbu man?

0|1
    0|0
    • No lol I like looking good when I leave the house

• I feel you. To each their own. Don't get me wrong, I love dresing up as it increases my confidence. However, I can do without it too and often do.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 21

• Some of my clothes lo.. l some of them omg no!

0|1
    0|0
  • Hell no.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. I dress with as minimal clothing as possible when at home and usually dress for comfort. You can't get me to wear an overworn t-shirt/tank and short shorts out and about in public.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I am hobo in heart and soul. I only go to the grocery store in these clothes 😛.

0|2
    0|0
    • Lmao, but you wouldn't wear those clothes if you were going somewhere else with friends, for example?

• Nope that is too much hobo for me. It is just I am not going to dress up for something like the grocery store. But I love dressing up, it makes me feel goood.

• I would never. A bit hard to explain to people why I'm getting out with my pajamas on.
    Only time I can is if I only keep the shirt and it's winter so I would wear my parka and nobody will notice I have keep my pajamas shirt.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I would bc what's the point of changing just to fit with the people around you I'd rather stand out in my at home clothes than fit in with everyone else but that's just me

0|2
    0|0
    • close your Perfect word creator & Marry me lOl😘 completely agree. never changes, this society needs individual idealists. your rare'r then you know. stay awesome

• I go shopping with those same clothes, but the supermarket is a 5-min walk from home. But yeah I have no problem going to a friend's house like that, but sure as hell not to a restaurant or some fancy place.

0|1
    0|0
  • When I'm in my house I always wear workout clothes. When I'm out I also wear workout clothes. So it wouldn't be a problem for me lmao

0|1
    0|0
  • Yep especially on lazy days and I'm running errands. I have no desire to look cute on lazy days.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't fucking care. If you don't like what I'm wearing then don't look at me.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm naked at home, I can't go out like that in UK. If I distress someone I cam go jail. *-*

0|1
    0|0
  • i change for literally everything lol, for me it's fun to dress up or wear something nicer than my rotation of t shirts that i've owned for 5 years

0|1
    0|0
  • Depends on what I'm wearing at Home. I'm not going out in booty shorts for example. Or in my extreme home clothes.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have gone to write exam in pajamas... Need I say more?😎

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah and I have. If I'm running to the store for a couple things and I'm not doing anything that day the yeah. I don't care

0|1
    0|0
  • Hell no lol I'm not leaving my house with just a giant T-shirt on

0|1
    0|0
  • As long as I don't look like a hobo and I look and smell cleanI really don't care tbh

0|1
    0|0
  • Definitely not lol

0|1
    0|0
    • Not even to the grocery store?

• No, it's not like I need to be all glammed up, but I don't like looking completely messy when I go out the door.

• Yes, I usually wear normal clothes at home

0|1
    0|0
  • Only if i feel really shitty

0|1
    0|0
  • Most times yea I would.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• My at home clothes are a bit flashy so I never have any problems going out in them. Other times I look like a skid row bum but I still go out because I don't care.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I've done that before even going to school I've done that before. It's just school I am there to get good grades and an education not to impress people.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, many times because I'm a very low maintenance person.

0|1
    0|0
  • I change every time and I hate that

0|1
    0|0
  • I usually wear sweatpants and t shirts at home

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes