Would you go out in the streets with the same clothes you wear at home?

Everyone has their "at home" clothes, usually comfortable sweatpants maybe, or some loose shorts, maybe no underwear, a tank-top or used up t-shirt... it depends on what you like to wear at home, everyone's different.
But my question is, would you go outside, let's say shopping, or to the grocery store, or something with more people like a bar or restaurant, with the exact same clothes you wear at home?

Explain why you would, or why you wouldn't.
  • Yes, I would go anywhere with those clothes
  • Only if it's just for a 5 minute trip to the grocery store
  • No, I change to different clothes every time I go out
    Vote C
  • Other
    Vote D

226

Most Helpful Girl

• I have started to wear clothes at home that are appropriate enough to wear outside. It's much easier that way. I wouldn't have the excuse "Man, I don't feel like changing, I will go later."

There are certain home clothes I wouldn't wear outside, like my sleep wears, or if it's too thin/ or see through

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I would. The reason being, I just don't care and it's comfortable lol. Wbu man?

• No lol I like looking good when I leave the house

• I feel you. To each their own. Don't get me wrong, I love dresing up as it increases my confidence. However, I can do without it too and often do.