Do you think its okay for guys to wear Rompers? Why or why not?

Personally I think they look cuter on little boys. However I feel that people should be able to wear what they want to wear. If it makes them happy then do what makes your world look bright and full of fireworks!

521

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, kids tend to get dressed in what their parents choose for them, so I wouldn't hold it against them.

But rompers to me are an intensely feminine garment.

I wouldn't pass a law against guys wearing them, but I'd be dismayed if it became common, and would never wear one myself.

• Thanks for answering! I have the same exact opinion but with Skinny Jeans. I honestly feel like skinny jeans are not meant for men. They are very restricting and truth be told I'd imagine it'd be very uncomfortable for the family jewels down there. Eh... I guess some aren't as endowed and can wear them comfortably. lol

Most Helpful Girl

• If you want to fine, but it looks ridiculous. There ain't nothing wrong with having girls clothes be girls clothes and boys clothes being boys clothes.

But if they wanna do it, do it. I'm bot about to tell anyone what they can and can't wear.