Do you think its okay for guys to wear Rompers? Why or why not?

Personally I think they look cuter on little boys. However I feel that people should be able to wear what they want to wear. If it makes them happy then do what makes your world look bright and full of fireworks!

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, kids tend to get dressed in what their parents choose for them, so I wouldn't hold it against them.

But rompers to me are an intensely feminine garment.

I wouldn't pass a law against guys wearing them, but I'd be dismayed if it became common, and would never wear one myself.

1|1
    0|0
    • Thanks for answering! I have the same exact opinion but with Skinny Jeans. I honestly feel like skinny jeans are not meant for men. They are very restricting and truth be told I'd imagine it'd be very uncomfortable for the family jewels down there. Eh... I guess some aren't as endowed and can wear them comfortably. lol

Most Helpful Girl

• If you want to fine, but it looks ridiculous. There ain't nothing wrong with having girls clothes be girls clothes and boys clothes being boys clothes.

But if they wanna do it, do it. I'm bot about to tell anyone what they can and can't wear.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• Its ok as in yea they can do whatever they want. I value freedom over everything. Should they do it and should it be culturally acceptable? Hell no. Its embarrassing thar this is even a thing. Men need to grab their nuts...

1|0
    0|0
  • I mean, if they wanted to, maybe, but for what reason they'd want to wear them in the first place I could never understand.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, guys should be able to wear rompers. They're super cute and the twink physique is perfectly suited for rompers. Excellent, and cute.

1|0
    0|1
  • NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO... unless the guy is gay and at a gay enclave like Provincetown, Fire Island, or Ogunquit.

1|0
    0|1
  • I couldn't take any of my guy friends seriously if they wore one but it's their choice at the end of the day.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think they look stupid as fuck. With that said, dudes can do what they want

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, if they're gay..., cuz that's how it looks. Otherwise it just looks weird on a grown ass man.

1|1
    0|1
  • Of course. In what possible way could it be perceived as being "bad"?

1|0
    0|1
  • It's okay for little boys to wear rompers but not for grown adult men.

1|0
    0|0
  • WTF is a romper? I am too scared to google it...

1|1
    0|0
  • hah no no no im gay and i would burn it

1|2
    0|0
    • I find it interesting that people correlate Fashion with sexual identity. I often times have to catch myself when doing this because there was a time when so much as seeing a woman wearing pants (trousers) was a crime. So I feel like the whole Romper fiasco is history repeating it self.

• pretty much

• certain countries outlaw women wearing pants and shorts...

• Girls wearing rompers look cute!

1|0
    0|0
    • I just ordered a bunch of Rompers for the summer. It's crazy hot here in Georgia and they're the only thing that keeps you cool yet fully clothed. Lol

• No, that's for girls.

2|2
    0|0
  • Perfect for signalising you like males.

1|1
    0|0
  • I think it is weird

1|1
    0|0
  • I will wear what I want to.. yeah!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Only the highest level gay would wear that.

0|2
    0|0
  • I consider myself a grown man not Romper man

1|0
    0|0
  • It's not okay for anyone.

0|1
    0|1
  • i think so too. i don't go around telling women what they can and can't wear

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 4

• who cares

1|0
    0|0
  • okay I agree with you 100%

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't care

1|0
    0|0
  • Definatly not something I think would look good on them.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes