Where do y'all shop for swimsuits?

I need a little bit of support in the top and I haven't found any store that has what I like. I really liked Victoria's Secret but they discontinued it

209

Most Helpful Guy

• y'all as in men/women or women only...
    For myself Walmart
    For my SO...
    Victoria Secret
    neimanmarcus. com
    Marshall's
    I think it's called Claire's
    JCpenny
    Target
    Walmart
    And that store that sells MK stuff...
    Hope this helps I actually buy my SO outfits so happy to help

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer the better quality swim suits so I generally shop at lingerie shops, some better tanning salons carry some really nice well made suits. At the mall, I generally look at the lingerie shops first. I dislike the stuff that Victoria's Secret carries, most of their offerings are for girls with a bit larger chest than mine. Being a larger A smallish B cup, I'm left out of much of V. S.'s lineup, either that or everyone beats me to the cute suits in my size! I also like shops that offer tops, and bottoms separately because I can get a great fit, especially up top I don't want any gaposis issues going on!! I've never really found a suit that I liked or that fit my fit runners bod so I just don't even look there for swim suits. American Eagle, Aerie have cute well made suits, often you can get mix and match tops and bottoms. too.