Where do y'all shop for swimsuits?

I need a little bit of support in the top and I haven't found any store that has what I like. I really liked Victoria's Secret but they discontinued it

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• y'all as in men/women or women only...
    For myself Walmart
    For my SO...
    Victoria Secret
    neimanmarcus. com
    Marshall's
    I think it's called Claire's
    JCpenny
    Target
    Walmart
    And that store that sells MK stuff...
    Hope this helps I actually buy my SO outfits so happy to help

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer the better quality swim suits so I generally shop at lingerie shops, some better tanning salons carry some really nice well made suits. At the mall, I generally look at the lingerie shops first. I dislike the stuff that Victoria's Secret carries, most of their offerings are for girls with a bit larger chest than mine. Being a larger A smallish B cup, I'm left out of much of V. S.'s lineup, either that or everyone beats me to the cute suits in my size! I also like shops that offer tops, and bottoms separately because I can get a great fit, especially up top I don't want any gaposis issues going on!! I've never really found a suit that I liked or that fit my fit runners bod so I just don't even look there for swim suits. American Eagle, Aerie have cute well made suits, often you can get mix and match tops and bottoms. too.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• Wal*Mart is usually a great place for bathing suits. I see a lot of đŸ‘™there and it kinda arouses me because I try to imagine girls wearing them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just use my current or old sports team shorts... they're free ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I shop at VS too XD

0|1
    0|0
  • Shop

0|0
    0|0
  • Walmart is always a good place to start

0|0
    0|0
  • Amazon.

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont really go swimming.. or to the beach. i have no desire to

0|0
    1|0
  • I need to buy a new swimsuit too but have no idea where I'd find one , mine is seriously old

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• Belle Lingerie - a UK site. It's amazing.
    Their swimsuits offer the same support as bras - which you won't find in a lot of other places...

0|0
    0|0
  • rady and emiria wiz

0|0
    0|0
  • That always happens to me at Victoria's Secret, I love the fit if something and they discontinue it! I will usually go in the store and ask what they replaced it with to see if it works for me. I do like that you can mix and match tops and bottoms at Victoria's Secret...

0|0
    0|0
  • My swimsuits are mainly from American eagle and Hollister although if you really want, target isn't bad. Target actually has great swim suits just in the teen section.

1|0
    0|0
  • Target and Walmart. But I wear a bikini top and swimming trunks so I'm not that traditional with swimwear.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ravish Sands. They're the best suits I've ever worn.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have never gone swim suit shopping. I don't even think I ever owned a swim suit.

0|0
    0|0
  • do you have zeki in your place?
    with parah as well?

0|0
    0|0
  • Triangl has some styles that are good for larger chests

0|0
    0|0
  • Target they are really good quality and they are super adorable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bravissimo. com

0|0
    0|0
  • ASOS

0|0
    0|0
  • Walmart or target. Lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Frankie bikinis, LSPACE, Acacia and Free People

0|0
    0|0
  • Target bc low price high quality

0|0
    0|0
  • i see so many target comments.
    i guess everyone here is American lmao. well excluding me.
    i would shop at walmart

1|0
    0|0
  • I shop around at different stores. if you want support in the top, look for a pushup top. I got some of mine at Walmart, Target, American eagle, rue 21 and macys. You just have to shop around.. a lot of places have push up..

0|0
    0|0
  • Forever 21? Target? Maurices?

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a very secret special shop. Try googling for bra sized swimwear.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes