Whats the best color for this dress?

• Whats the best color for this dress?Black
  • Whats the best color for this dress?Apricot

1614

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not particularly a fan of the black, but the apricot doesn't really work for that model. It would look better on someone with different coloring. Likewise, I could imagine a different light color might look better on her (much better than the black.)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I love black florals! I like the contrast of colorful flowers in black font! However, it also depends on what color looks best on you. The model looks best on the black one, but another woman might look best in the light one. And the cut is the same, but the flower pattern is different. Again, I prefer the black one

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE