Is it weird that I dirty dance naturally and well?

Alright, I'm not trying to pat myself on the back or anything but I do the style that lap, pole or stripper dancers would do well. I am a total prude physically though, and have never had any sort of sexual interactions. And like, I only know freestyle but I get yelled at all the time because whether I like it or not, all the dancing I do is apparently inappropriate.Is it weird that I dirty dance naturally and well?
I'm just wondering if maybe any other girls suddenly are able to dance very dirty without any kind of training? I've only ever done a couple weeks of random dance, and I didn't learn much. I know my older sister taught me a little something when I was little, but honestly I can't say that'd be it. My best guess is maybe I learned from watching marvel movies, with all the strip clubs and the Korean music videos, but I don't know. Am I just naturally blessed with dancing like I know what I'm doing?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• enjoy yourself dancing. it's an expression of happiness. given how you dance maybe don't do it in front of guys. some may get the wrong idea

• Well don't think I'll have that problem lol. Cuz I'll dance then see a dude friend and be like, "Yo wazzup man?" And bring em in fo a bro hug. Although that's just how I am, not intentionally friendzoning them tho they think so. T_T
      Thanks for the concern and encouragement thou!

• all good you have a talent you should enjoy it as much as you can

Most Helpful Girl

• This is great! I'd much Rather see this than that superman, whip and Nae Nae and quan shit that people call dancing these days.