Is it weird that I dirty dance naturally and well?

Alright, I'm not trying to pat myself on the back or anything but I do the style that lap, pole or stripper dancers would do well. I am a total prude physically though, and have never had any sort of sexual interactions. And like, I only know freestyle but I get yelled at all the time because whether I like it or not, all the dancing I do is apparently inappropriate.Is it weird that I dirty dance naturally and well?
I'm just wondering if maybe any other girls suddenly are able to dance very dirty without any kind of training? I've only ever done a couple weeks of random dance, and I didn't learn much. I know my older sister taught me a little something when I was little, but honestly I can't say that'd be it. My best guess is maybe I learned from watching marvel movies, with all the strip clubs and the Korean music videos, but I don't know. Am I just naturally blessed with dancing like I know what I'm doing?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• enjoy yourself dancing. it's an expression of happiness. given how you dance maybe don't do it in front of guys. some may get the wrong idea

1|0
    0|0
    • Well don't think I'll have that problem lol. Cuz I'll dance then see a dude friend and be like, "Yo wazzup man?" And bring em in fo a bro hug. Although that's just how I am, not intentionally friendzoning them tho they think so. T_T
      Thanks for the concern and encouragement thou!

• all good you have a talent you should enjoy it as much as you can

Most Helpful Girl

• This is great! I'd much Rather see this than that superman, whip and Nae Nae and quan shit that people call dancing these days.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• your a natural but listen to the person telling you that if you're to young tone it down

1|0
    0|0
    • Well its not really like I know how to dance any other way... Other than a little tap and the chicken dance. But with my shape I usually get yelled at a little for that too, probs cuz I get too passionate with them. XD I'm 17 now tho so almost an adult.

• Show All
    • Ya, sorry to disappoint. xd I'll just leave that stuff to the professionals.

• no disappointment here you can look to be a professional dancer I don't mean stripper but regular dances like on videos or as backups in movies if dancing is your passion

• People tend to be born with particular talents. It's never weird if someone is a natural at a skill.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Listen listen listen we u confident at what you do it's always guud girl. u do yo ting boo

1|0
    0|0
  • no it just means you move your body a lot and likely have curves

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes