What do you think of this top?

I think it looks stylish, but at the same time it looks like something my grandma would wear. Do you think this style would suit a 16 year old HAHAHA thanks y'all
What do you think of this top?What do you think of this top?

1510

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends if the person wearing it is confident enough~ and also handsome enough πŸ˜‚

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Off-topic: G-Dragon is totally stylish in everything he wears.

Back to the topic: For a 16 year old, eh? It might look like it will suit grandmas more but I'm sure there's a way for teenage people to rock the outfit. Pairing the top with long pants, with the top tucked in will look awesome I suppose.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE