What do you think of this top?

I think it looks stylish, but at the same time it looks like something my grandma would wear. Do you think this style would suit a 16 year old HAHAHA thanks y'all
What do you think of this top?What do you think of this top?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends if the person wearing it is confident enough~ and also handsome enough πŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Off-topic: G-Dragon is totally stylish in everything he wears.

Back to the topic: For a 16 year old, eh? It might look like it will suit grandmas more but I'm sure there's a way for teenage people to rock the outfit. Pairing the top with long pants, with the top tucked in will look awesome I suppose.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• It'd be easier to say if the one wearing it wasn't a guy. lol
    I think it might be too... open for 16yo, but in general it would look nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's gud but as u say it looks like a grandma top it may fit it jus depends on way u see

0|0
    0|0
  • it would be stylish on you if this was the year 1980

0|0
    0|0
  • Its awful

0|0
    0|0
  • No lol

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 14

• Depends what you dress it with. Think it only looks good cos gdragon is wearing it xD

0|1
    0|0
  • GD pulls it off fine. It actually looks fairly normal. You could just style it in a more boho look to make it more wearable and current.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it so much but my friends tell me I sometimes dress like a grandma lol, so maybe it's not conventionally suitable for a 16 year old girl but I like it a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • stylish grandma πŸ‘΅πŸ‘
    no need to follow fashion but if really like it then no question, go fashion walk proudly ❗

0|0
    0|0
  • That shirt pattern looks familiar but I don't know where I've seen something like that. From the 90's? Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes