Why do people on the internet act like being thin is such a flaw?

Just because thin women are beautiful, that doesn't mean all you overweight girls need to start hating on thin girls and calling them anorexic, unhealthy, and underweight. Everywhere on the internet, people are calling normally thin girls disgusting and "in need of meat on their bones." I think it's so ridiculous that people don't know the difference between being thin and being underweight.

Thin:
Underweight:

There's nothing wrong with being a little thin for fuck's sake! I'm pretty thin myself and when I'm 35, I'm still going to be thin when everyone else is chubby! I don't feel the need to change myself just because I'm not chubby like the rest of you.

All of you thin shamers... stop eating McDonald's and start working out if you want to be thin. lol

START learning the difference! xoxoxoxo
ALL sizes are BEAUTIFUL as long as it looks HEALTHY.

1014

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Because they want us to feel bad for not hating and disrespecting our bodies. Eat healthy and keep fit, it will make you happier.