Girls, Do you prefer a nicely shaved body of a man?

Do you like a nicely shaved body of a man including the groin area and legs as well as arms?

Shaving once every 15 days is good or you prefer he shaved it everywhere everyday?
Answer it
Girl'

36

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer little hair on his chest... a stubble on his face and shortened hair in the pants area (and I donยดt mind shaved at all)... I like legs quite hairy... :-)

• Do you mind nicely shaved chest and stomach?
      You like very hairy legs thighs and arms?

• no to chest and stomach. no to VERY hairy, but yes to quite hairy... I donยดt want to confuse it with a monkey :D

• Nev Schumann hairy chest and stomach or nicely shaved one?