Girls, Do you prefer a nicely shaved body of a man?

Do you like a nicely shaved body of a man including the groin area and legs as well as arms?

Shaving once every 15 days is good or you prefer he shaved it everywhere everyday?
Updates:
Answer it
Girl'

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer little hair on his chest... a stubble on his face and shortened hair in the pants area (and I don´t mind shaved at all)... I like legs quite hairy... :-)

0|0
    0|0
    • Do you mind nicely shaved chest and stomach?
      You like very hairy legs thighs and arms?

• no to chest and stomach. no to VERY hairy, but yes to quite hairy... I don´t want to confuse it with a monkey :D

• Nev Schumann hairy chest and stomach or nicely shaved one?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 35

• I like completely shaved man, all over. Totally smooth & clean.

1|5
    0|0
  • Listen here. Everyone has a preference. What you are reading here is just a tiny tiny portion of people are you really going to base your whole beleifs on what the majority of people have said here today? Not trying to be rude. But there is so much variation of prefence for people and that's what is so wonderful too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not necessarily shaved but my personal preference is little to no body hair. I'm not trying to be with Chewbacca. Not into a lot of body hair but some women are. Just not for me.

0|0
    0|0
    • So you just want a Naturally smooth skinned man, even a very hairy man who shaves everywhere won't do it for you?

• I prefer guys with hair all over the body but not too much...

1|0
    0|0
    • Now what can a guy do if he isn't naturally blessed with the perfect amount of normal fine small sparse hairs everywhere?

• Show All
    • You are from Indonesia, which means you yourself are naturally smooth skinned woman and I guess majority of Indonesia men are also smooth skinned. Do they even grow thick beards ever?
      I don't know, why I hate beards but yeah I dislike it. I feel envious of women for their lack of body and facial hair. Why aren't men also smooth skinned like women, naturally? :'(
      You mean you like a nice unform thick growth of hair everywhere including back butt shoulders stomach and chest?

• Yes I'm from Indonesia and true most men here are smooth skinned and it's quite rare to find a man with both facial hair and body hair. But it's possible.
      The thing why men have more hair compared to women i believe it's caused by the testoterone hormone that are found more in men, and it shows manliness in my opinion altho it shouldn't be the sole reason to tell one's trait but that's how the society views it.
      I don't mind guys with hair here and there as long as they are not too much. As a fact, my ex was quite hairy but wasn't too thick and kept it nice n trimmed. One day he was being lazy and he was quite bushy but so what i loved him as a person not as an object. But the fact he is now my ex cos he saw completely otherwise, as an object... 😤😒😧😅😄

• Why does everybody on this site ask this question omg

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't lie, I fall head over heals for a smooth skin guy.
    However, the other day I swear this fine young man in a beard clean everywhere else made me forget how to say my name at the bank asking for a personal banker.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd prefer a nicely shaved body and I don't know about the duration though...

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I prefer a guy to look hairy. It's more masculine.

0|0
    0|0
    • Ok. That's great. Very few women like it hairy now a days. Do you even like it very much hairy all over?

• Hair on arms and armpits and hair on legs. Maybe the line below your belly button but thats it. The rest need to go

0|0
    0|0
    • What if legs and thighs are very hairy as well?
      How about very hairy arms?

• Show All
    • Trim it to what length?
      And shave their chest back and shoulders?

• Trim it to atleasf half its length and he's get rid of back, shoulder and chest hair :)

• No hair in groin area, other than that he can have hair lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer a smooth man, I think shaving every 4 to 5 days is good

0|0
    0|0
  • hair is a pure bliss of pleasure except private part that need cleaning when needed

0|0
    0|0
    • What are you trying to say please?
      Pure bliss of pleasure... means it's a nice thing except pubes?

• Show All
    • That's a myth that shaved hair grows longer and coarser.
      Anyway, even hairy shoulders upper arms and back doesn't bother you at all, infact you prefer it all natural hairy?

• @septemberangel118 why mad at me?
      :'(
      If only you were a super hairy man. You would understand my pain

• I don't want him to look like a gorilla, but body hair is nice on a man.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a completely shaved man.

1|0
    0|0
  • Kinda gay, if I might say.

0|0
    0|1
    • Just because you saw my other question with gay tendencies, you say shaving body hair is a gayish thing? Isn't it?

• Show All
    • Men usually are hairy, what is too hairy? I think hair on back is gross but if you are older and married and in love it won't matter. Most men get waxed for their back. I don't know how they groom the best area but that too some men do. Just ask a spa what their idea is, or google, I don't know youtube. I find a hairy man to be the norm.

• Too hairy is a man who has lots of thick coarse dense hairs all over the chest, stomach and has very hairy legs thighs and arms.
      Also somewhat hairy shoulders upper arms back.
      Isn't that TOO much HAIRY?

• Doesn't matter to me

1|0
    0|1
  • I don't want an ape.

0|0
    0|1
  • every day would be crazy, maybe every 2 or 3 days?

1|0
    0|0
  • I like girls x

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes but I do think once ever 2 weeks is good

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes