How do you feel about kylie's makeup in this video?

i love the tan skin and the black hair with blue eyes i think she looks stunning! also if you saw a girl like her ( not a famous person, just someone with the same looks) on the street would you approach her or be too nervous? how do you feel about kylie's makeup in this video?how do you feel about kylie's makeup in this video?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• See looks good. and I'd probably puss out tbh. 😂😂

2|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• well she wants too look like a skank... lol but thats ok because she's loaded and lives off social media and stupid snaps of her ass lol

1|0
    0|0
    • why do you think she looks like a skank? it's just makeup.

• Didn't she have like major alterations. Plus ya the make up. And her body is just odd looking and she's always posting slutty pics on snap chat of herself lol

Ok skanky is a little rude I get it. I take it back. I mean provocative 😛

• Her lips are <3
    Damm she did have a successful surgery of her face after all

0|0
    1|0
  • I like Arabic makeup but they are already beautiful without makeup

0|0
    0|0
  • sexy boobs babe

0|0
    1|0
  • ewww she have makeup on and still look so ugly...

1|0
    1|0
  • to fake, I like a woman that has natural beauty

1|0
    0|0
  • its kul

0|0
    0|0
  • sexy

0|1
    0|0
  • not a big deal

0|0
    0|0
  • to much

0|0
    0|0
  • She over does it !!

0|0
    0|0
  • can I lick u r pussy?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be disgusted, her whole family is disgusting. no idea why these ugly girls are famous or why everyone says they are beautiful. people are blind as hell.

2|0
    0|0
    • why are you disgusted? i think her makeup looks awesome

• Show All
    • well that's alright, the mentally ill rarely agree with their diagnosis.

• you are psycho and seem to have a lot of built up anger at attractive girls. i think you should see a therapist.

What Girls Said 8

• dark hair and light eyes is the best. her makeup looks amazing, I don't like her butt injections tho she went a bit to far w tht but she looks up to her older sis kim n kim naturally has a big butt n kylie wants to look like her!

0|0
    0|0
  • Her makeup looks good but Kylie is overrated and nothing on her is real so it ruins her looks... but her makeup always looks bomb

0|0
    0|0
  • She's beautiful, but her face doesn't give much expression. I don't know... she looks... fake? Like a plastic beauty? Not real...

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it, I think she looks beautiful.

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • Ass ugly

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like her.. She looks a little too fake for my taste..
    Maybe I'm just jealous because I can't afford plastic surgery 😂😂

1|0
    0|0
  • boring, generic and overall average. basically every girl tries to emulate her now and it's boring. too much makeup, to the point where it's hard to even tell if their real face looks like that. personally I find her kinds fake and tacky and see no reason to ever want to be like her

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes