Which makeup look do you prefer on me? ?

yes i know it might be too much makeup for some but i like it and it's a hobby of mine. pink or the darker smokier look? which makeup look do you prefer on me? <br />?which makeup look do you prefer on me? <br />?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Its hard to tell the bottom picture is not the same quality, so since the top picture is of better quality I'll have to say first picture.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• The pink/light colors. Your eyes stand out more and look great.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Also you could do pink as day makeup and Smokey at night.

• Show All
    • Well I don't know the Instagram makeup trends myself but you do a wonderful job so keep up the good work. I myself feel that people anymore bash more of what they hate or dislike vs doing what you did by promoting your love of makeup and talent. Way to go on chasing your dreams too btw! :)

• thanks i appreciate your kind comments:)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 30

• I like first one

About Your Lips:

Lips of love, lips of ire
    lips of sweetness, lips on fire
    lips of golden heavenly mire
    hope they won't leave me in dire :)

0|0
    0|0
  • You look nice, but what is the story with those lips? Those can't be real. Collagen injections?

0|0
    0|0
  • 2nd one is better amongst the choice But it's not really important. Women look best without any makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why don't go ever smile hun? I like the second one. The first one your skin almost looks flat if that makes sense.

0|0
    0|0
    • i honestly don't know lol i had braces so my teeth are really nice! i feel weird smiling. and i think i should of tried to find a photo where the lighting was the same but oh well

• Oh well! You look good as always! You should! Especially if you had braces to like everything up, show those babis off! Lmao!
      Maybe!

• Pink and must say you have killer lips love those beautiful lips

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 14

• I like the pink and you are so pretty I love doing makeup it's a hobbie of mine as Well and I'm sorry if this sounds weird but you have really nice lips

1|0
    0|0
  • I like both looks, to be honest. You're gorgeous with either <3

1|0
    0|0
  • The pink! It makes your face glow but that might also be the lighting. It looks more casual and natural. You look really familiar. Do you have a YouTube channel?

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they both suit you! You're gorgeous in both pictures. But I think the first is more of a daytime look, and the second can be used for a night out look😁

0|0
    0|0
  • Pink is my favourite color and I think it makes you look a look a little more fresh so I'm gonna go with that.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes