Which makeup look do you prefer on me? ?

yes i know it might be too much makeup for some but i like it and it's a hobby of mine. pink or the darker smokier look? which makeup look do you prefer on me? <br />?which makeup look do you prefer on me? <br />?

1531

Most Helpful Guy

• Its hard to tell the bottom picture is not the same quality, so since the top picture is of better quality I'll have to say first picture.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• The pink/light colors. Your eyes stand out more and look great.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Also you could do pink as day makeup and Smokey at night.

• Well I don't know the Instagram makeup trends myself but you do a wonderful job so keep up the good work. I myself feel that people anymore bash more of what they hate or dislike vs doing what you did by promoting your love of makeup and talent. Way to go on chasing your dreams too btw! :)

• thanks i appreciate your kind comments:)