• Lower back tattoos, Yay or Nay?NAY
    Vote A
  • Lower back tattoos, Yay or Nay?YAY
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• You know what Princess, it's looking cute n good on your back, but it'll attract all guys attention at your lovely waist and your butts, and guys keep enjoying looking your back, n I keep wishing God please send these guys somewhere else. I think it happens in love, girls n guys thinks that she /he is mine n made for me. n if my girl will have the one then, lol I'm a little possessive, can control my self won't feel bad also, but I'm also a simple human like others, and what if any guy take this as an opportunity to come and say hey babe your tattoo is awesome, where did you get this done. Can you give me ur no lol... u don't know we guys are guys. ;-)
    My heart is little good, a little bad, a little romantic, a little thought lol, but if I get a girl which already had it then I've solution for everything lol, bcoz you know wt, I'm a little intelligent too ;-)
    This is honestly what I'm, may be many people or you won't like me for that.
    But yes its really looking good on your back n I'm not looking at your back :-)

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer to have tattoos that are hidden and harder to see. Lower back you would only see during the summer but I would think it would hurt! That area is supper sensitive

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 56

• We guys are simple creatures and we would give anything for simple signs.
    Now that, lower back tats, the tramp stamps, let's us know that this girl is easy. We can get into her pants easily. So we love them.
    Things like occasional glances, giggles, etc. Etc. All those subtle hints, we don't understand them.
    But this tramp stamp is like a big red neon sign that says "come fuck me, I am easy"

I hope I got through to you.

0|1
    1|0
  • socially, its taken as a sign that you want a lot of sex.

but in reality, who honestly gives a shit. its your tattoo and your back. people will assume whatever they want regardless of what you intended.

1|0
    0|1
  • It's not a 'lower back tattoo', it's a 'TRAMP STAMP'.

Tattoos are like a bumper sticker on a ferrari. Really trashy.

0|6
    0|0
  • I mean, get a tattoo wherever you want, but "tramp stamps" have bad connotations and have that name for a reason.

0|4
    0|0
  • Not yay, not nay, I just don't really give a shit as long as it's well done, and the person doesn't regret it.

1|0
    0|1
  • girls if you wanna get that lovely tattoo of sunrise rising out of your ass crack, gorgeous when you're 20 but when you're 50 it's an octopus chasing your fucking starfish.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hells to the yes. I'd get a butterfly tattoo in my lower back too.. Actually maybe a cocoon first and it may turn to a butterfly someday

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell no that and a tongue ring (those are fun but nit respectable) are like the universal mark of a whore lol

0|3
    0|0
  • Personally I think they look trashy so its kind of unattractive to me.

1|1
    0|0
  • They are too ruined as a " tramp stamp" , most of the time they look average there. Just what I think though

1|0
    0|0
  • at least you will warn guys not to marry you so go for it

1|3
    0|0
  • deal breaker, i prefer moroe feminine looking girls with no tattoos

0|2
    0|0
  • i dont mind them but you do know they are also known as tramp stamps dont you?

1|0
    0|0
  • hell yeah. me and wayn brady looked exactly alike just now.

1|0
    0|1
  • yay, a man loves to fuck a woman with "tramp stamps". especially one that has a target so when you cum, you have something to shoot for lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • My all time favorite back tattoo: "love hurts"
    I immediately thought wrong hole.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. If it had more detail and bigger, plus its a tramp stamp. It needs to be bigger, more detail and on the thigh or hip.

0|0
    0|0
  • why not. but i heard it hurts like heck getting them there

1|0
    0|0
  • I always thought they looked sexy it's dumb they have such a slut stigma attached to them

1|0
    1|1
  • Tattoos make the skin look dirty whether it is or it isn't dirty. I don't like tattoos.

0|1
    0|0
  • If I had a girlfriend then Nay , If I had a wife then Yayy

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally love them but it is your body so if you truly want one then get one.

0|0
    0|0
  • That is good and okay with me if a girl has a small one 😊

0|0
    0|1
  • Nay

1|0
    0|0
    • Can I ask you a question?

• Show All
    • Good Job

• Okay hopefully we're done here me and you two girls I dont want to keep coming back here and get my notifications lit up

• Not into tramp stamps.

1|2
    0|0
  • Looks better without.

0|2
    0|0
  • Just not my thing...

1|2
    0|0
  • I dont find them attractive.

1|2
    0|0
  • I wouldn't

2|2
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 16

• It's just cheap...
    Not my thing.

3|5
    0|0
  • Tramp Stamps are a way of telling guys when we go doggy style, you'll have something to watch ;).

2|2
    0|0
    • If he finds the tattoo more entertaining that your butt and the sex... shit, I understand why you got the tattoo then XD

• Show All
    • Can't trust GAG chicks that want to show their booty xD

• @AleDeEurope Meeh, as you wish. Still not a catfish, I just have a lot f booty pictures, I don't mind showing them.

• Whatever suits your fancy. I admire most tattoos on other people but would never get a tattoo myself.
    :V I simply fear if I do that I'll regret what I decided to tattoo on my body later.
    I much prefer the idea of temporary tattoos. :V

0|1
    0|0
  • A tramp stamp is trashy. No way, choose a different spot that is classier other than the lower back, just an opinion...

2|2
    0|0
  • Those pictures have two How I Met Your Mother references: The butterfly tattoo tramp stamp, and Barney's gay, black brother

0|1
    0|0
  • On my country they call these lower-back tattoos: "whore registration-plate". Because those girls wear them whos relationships are about money. So it's a big NO-NO.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like them much.

1|2
    0|0
  • Noooooooope

1|2
    0|0
  • Nah.

1|2
    0|0
  • No lmao my sister has one and it looks fugly

1|2
    0|0
  • In general i don't care for tattoos.

0|1
    0|0
  • nay.

1|1
    0|0
  • depends on the guy honestly

1|0
    1|2
  • I like tattoos so yay..

0|0
    0|0
  • Cool only if it says finish here or is a target.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tramp stamps aren't cool.

1|2
    0|0

Recommended myTakes