Lower back tattoos, Yay or Nay?

Lower back tattoos, Yay or Nay?

• Lower back tattoos, Yay or Nay?NAY
  • Lower back tattoos, Yay or Nay?YAY

1757

Most Helpful Guy

• You know what Princess, it's looking cute n good on your back, but it'll attract all guys attention at your lovely waist and your butts, and guys keep enjoying looking your back, n I keep wishing God please send these guys somewhere else. I think it happens in love, girls n guys thinks that she /he is mine n made for me. n if my girl will have the one then, lol I'm a little possessive, can control my self won't feel bad also, but I'm also a simple human like others, and what if any guy take this as an opportunity to come and say hey babe your tattoo is awesome, where did you get this done. Can you give me ur no lol... u don't know we guys are guys. ;-)
    My heart is little good, a little bad, a little romantic, a little thought lol, but if I get a girl which already had it then I've solution for everything lol, bcoz you know wt, I'm a little intelligent too ;-)
    This is honestly what I'm, may be many people or you won't like me for that.
    But yes its really looking good on your back n I'm not looking at your back :-)

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer to have tattoos that are hidden and harder to see. Lower back you would only see during the summer but I would think it would hurt! That area is supper sensitive